Hey there, the name's Apollo. I'm a big Pokémon fan who also likes writing fanfics and the occasional fanart. Other than Pokémon and other video games, I'm into all sorts of things, from music to sports to writing and drawing. Bored? Talk to me, I'm on pretty often. Got a problem? I'm usually pretty good at solving them. Have a serious injury? Yeah, umm... Please hold.
1. Gengar <3
Favorite Game Series:
1. Pokemon: Well of course Pokemon's my number one. I've played so many Pokemon games, from the main series to spinoffs, and I've enjoyed every minute of all of them. It was more than just a childhood pastime for me. It's truly something I'll enjoy for life.
2. Samurai/Dynasty Warriors (and Warriors Orochi): I've been playing these games ever since I can remember, with friends and family and always having a blast. But they're just as great alone. The storylines are seamlessly sewn together (after all, it's mostly historically accurate) and the characters all have so much depth to them. Oh, and that hack-and-slash gameplay NEVER gets old. Great games, all of them.
3. The Last Story: I hadn't gotten a new game for my Wii in what had seemed like ages, and The Last Story seemed like a good game, so I got it and started playing. I had no idea what an understatement that was. Beautiful storyline, stunning graphics, lovable characters... that game really tugged on my heartstrings. Simply amazing.
4. Mass Effect: Okay, I never actually played the first Mass Effect. I started on the second one, and I was kinda eh about it first. But as I delved deeper into the story, it just grew on me so much more, right up until the ending, one of the most suspenseful (and painful if you made a bad decision, thankfully I didn't) things I've ever played. I got the third one as soon as it came out because I just HAD to know how it ended. Who knows, maybe I'll go back and play the first one someday...
5. Fire Emblem: Playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl one day, I realized that even though I knew Marth and Ike were from the Fire Emblem series, I had never actually touched the game. Ever. So I decided to change that, and played Fire Emblem: War on Dragons (If that's what it actually translates to, the first localized FE game with Lyn, Eliwood, and Hector in it, you know what I'm saying here.) I fell in love with it, and I absolutely adore the franchise now.
Music, writing, sports, various other stuff