Hmm yeah, cancelling would suck, but given how we're only a few rounds in I don't think it'd hurt too much. I can't exactly say I'm a bit burnt out in our battle, especially since it's supposed to be a 2v2. It's been occupying our slots for a while and I'm certain it'll keep doing this for awhile. So my preferable opinion is to cancel, but I'm fine with anything really.
Your one versus big? I was actually JUST about to take it. Either way, sure! I need all of the SP I can get. But I will be away from tomorrow until Sunday, so I can get the intro post done but the first round will have to wait until then.