• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clamps

[WAKE ME UP INSIDE]

Video Games/Card Games
Location
Louisiana
Favourite Pokémon
Lilligant
Nintendo Network ID
Broface
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
0731-5110-4872
Occupation
Doing nothing and still getting paid

Contact

Skype
bro.face

Signature

98.9% of the people on this forum think that 2 is a number. The other 1.1% are idiots and should be pointed and laughed at.
Top