• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dilasc

Birthday
October 13
Favourite Pokémon
Abomasnow
Gender
Male

Signature


Currently on Hiatus

Very gracious thanks to Tezza for the Banner.

The Generic Story You All Probably Know… and Hate

It's 97% pure Parody, the other 3% is mockery!


Kertonmel: Sinsufficient Glory

A grand adventure, spoken in 2MB Colored glory!​
Top