1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice
Joltik-Kid
Last Activity:
Apr 2, 2020 at 2:31 AM
Joined:
Jul 7, 2011
Messages:
14,149
Likes Received:
479
Gender:
Male
Birthday:
February 14
Location:
Michigan
Occupation:
Concept Artist

Share This Page

Joltik-Kid

Same thing, day in;day out ಠ_ಠ, Male, from Michigan

No seriously, I will draw/create anything... pls Jan 23, 2019

Joltik-Kid was last seen:
Apr 2, 2020 at 2:31 AM
    1. Banana Knight Arthur
      Banana Knight Arthur
      my FC is 2065 0859 2750 white version
    2. Banana Knight Arthur
      Banana Knight Arthur
      Is that some sort of new mechanic this gen?*headscratch*
    3. Banana Knight Arthur
      Banana Knight Arthur
      If they are traded, I think the start disobeying if the trainer ID is other than my own, until I get the Basic badge from Aloe/lenore
    4. Banana Knight Arthur
      Banana Knight Arthur
      Gosh darn it, I keep on posting on my wall by mistake...

      Bacon egg?! *mouth waters*, ooops misread, sure all I have is crap from route one and a fire elemental monkey, but when I get something worthwhile, I'd be glad to repay the favor.
    5. Banana Knight Arthur
      Banana Knight Arthur
      If time permits, can you give me like 30 minutes, I think I need my first badge prior to being allowed to trade ='(
    6. Banana Knight Arthur
      Banana Knight Arthur
      can you possibly, get the egg close to hatching, save, hatch it to check the nature, then restart and send as an egg? the issue is it will not obey me I have no badges.
    7. Banana Knight Arthur
      Banana Knight Arthur
      yea, I see the difficulties of seeing the nature prior to hatching
    8. Banana Knight Arthur
      Banana Knight Arthur
      Hi~~~

      Any progress? at this point I'd accept a timid litwick also if that came across first
    9. GalladeRocks
      GalladeRocks
      I used to have Garchomp on my team, but I swapped it out awhile ago.

      Cool.
    10. GalladeRocks
      GalladeRocks
      Mine is composed of about two OU Pokemon and a bunch of other random ones.

      Let's see, Fire and Dragon. It must be Emboar and Reshiram that you're referring to.
    11. Banana Knight Arthur
      Banana Knight Arthur
      yeah my issue is im starting from scratch.

      I'd use to have a ds lite and a DSiXL, up until last winter, then I ebay'ed them and gave up pokemon, now, after taking up the anime again, there was no way I could go without using/playing all the awesome new pkmns in this generation.
    12. Banana Knight Arthur
      Banana Knight Arthur
      Hi! I got my 3DS today~ yay~ is there any chance you can breed me a modest litwick?
      I need it as an egg though, so it will obey me. I do not have much to offer, but down the line as I progress I would be glad to trade you any mon or item you need.
    13. GalladeRocks
      GalladeRocks
      Me too. I tend to use Pokemon not generally used often in competitive battling, though I usually wind up paying for it. I can beat Torpoleon, though.

      A couple of my friends have become like that too. It's sad.
    14. GalladeRocks
      GalladeRocks
      Yep, all nice.

      Yeah, you don't need to take my ranking seriously either. I like a lot of them more out of nostalgia then anything else.
    15. GalladeRocks
      GalladeRocks
      Yeah, guess that's true.

      The main reason I like Meganium so much is nostalgia, honestly. It was my starter and main Pokemon in the first Pokemon game I ever got, Crystal. That's a good deal why I like it so much. Fun fact: As with all starters, Chikorita has an 87.5% chance of being male, 12.5% chance of being female. Out of all the playthroughs of games I've done using Chikorita, I've never once had a male.

      And it seems we have quite different tastes. And I'd be up for a PBR battle sometime, but I'm gonna be busy clear up through next week.
    16. GalladeRocks
      GalladeRocks
      So basically, that leaves Metagross, Brongzong, Scizor, Forretress, Wormadam, Escavalier, Durant, Genesect, Sableye, Spiritomb, and Jellicent as resistant. A pretty good combo, though no QuakeEdge.

      Yeah, I know all that, but as I said, a Pokemon's stats and ability in competitive play don't affect how much I like it. I still have Meganium as my starter and best Pokemon in Heartgold and Torterra leads my first (and only) competitive team, which I use for battling on PBR.

      Just for fun, here's how I'd rank each starter evolution from favorite to least:

      Grass
      1/2. Meganium/Sceptile (Tie)
      3. Torterra
      4. Serperior
      5. Venusaur

      Fire
      1. Infernape
      2. Charizard
      3. Blaziken
      4. Typhlosion
      5. Emboar

      Water
      1. Samurott
      2. Empoleon
      3. Blastoise
      4. Feraligatr
      5. Swampert

      Yours?
    17. GalladeRocks
      GalladeRocks
      QuakeEdge is about the best you can get.

      Yeah, I guess that's true. I personally like Meganium, Sceptile, and Torterra all better than Serperior, but I still love Serperior.
    18. GalladeRocks
      GalladeRocks
      Well, Surf and Return give Water/Normal coverage, which nothing resists but Empoleon and Jelilcent.

      Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Swampert, Torterra,, Empoleon, and Emboar all have enormous bulk, which would help make an earthquake, and Sceptile, Blaziken, Infernape, and Samurott all have enough raw power to shake the ground, but Serperior seems to be the most lacking of them all in that raw power.
    19. GalladeRocks
      GalladeRocks
      Huh, I'd never seen a Samurott with that set before. Mine has Surf, Megahorn, Ice Beam, and Return.

      And yes, that is pretty bad. Though honestly, I don't see how Serperior could use Earthquake.
    20. Torpoleon
      Torpoleon
      Got it! Thanks so much!!
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Gender:
    Male
    Birthday:
    February 14
    Location:
    Michigan
    Occupation:
    Concept Artist
    Favourite Pokémon:
    Joltik
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
    1048-8163-5480
    Very much an Artist with a strong passion to improve on just about everything. Huge Pokemon fan since forever

    Signature

    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    [​IMG]
    Wholesome