1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice
kokobeach
Last Activity:
Jun 10, 2007
Joined:
Apr 15, 2007
Messages:
21
Likes Received:
0
Location:
Bahrain Training my Rapidash
Occupation:
student

Share This Page

kokobeach

I OWN POKEMON, from Bahrain Training my Rapidash

kokobeach was last seen:
Jun 10, 2007
    1. There are no messages on kokobeach's profile yet.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Location:
    Bahrain Training my Rapidash
    Occupation:
    student
    i got lots of friends ad i wanna make more and make the world a better place and peacefull place.

    pokemon soccer school diamond and pearl anime etc.

    Signature

    Honchkrow , MEgayanma , Dialga , Palkia , DArkrai , Shaymein , Aruseus , Ditto , Kabutops, POrygon - Z , Gradina , Kuresera , Milotic and Luxray
    Bishie : Rapidash;078; NO Touch or ILL KICK YOUR BUTTS IM A NEW USER I JOINED FROM APRIL AND I GOT NO FRIENDS WANNA BE MY FRIEND PM ME AND ULL GET MA EMAIL AND CHAT ABOUT POKEMON OR ANYTHING U LIKE AND PLZ PLZ PLZ PM ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!About 75% of People like/love Lucario.If you are one of the other 25% that like Riolu, copy and paste this on to your sig. (started by Kitty Aruseus)Watchin ur back riolu lovers