• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Recent content by Mega-Absol

  1. M

    PokeGyms

    Active Post
  2. M

    PokeGyms

    Hey guys. Sorry for the inactivity. I've had some other games to play. I am not taking challenges yet. However, I'd like a PM from everyone with 8 badges or more who would like to battle their first E4 member within the next few days.
  3. M

    PokeGyms

    Active post. Net's been down for a fortnight.
  4. M

    PokeGyms

    Active Post.
  5. M

    WiFi-League

    You're right of course, there'll be a dramatic change, but it won't be immediate. I'd say banning Pokebank Pokemon is a little much. This change will test our ability to adapt. I'd say just forgive the odd Smogon rule broken while the tiers get sorted. I know what Pokemon I hope are getting...
  6. M

    PokeGyms

    Active Post
  7. M

    WiFi-League

    Active Post
  8. M

    WiFi-League

    There we go. Fixed. :D
  9. M

    The Hoenn Triangle

    You want to pass on Moody? The female is the one that has to possess it. Males have a 20% chance of passing on their ability while for females it skyrockets to 80%.
  10. M

    PokeGyms

    Active Post.
  11. M

    WiFi-League

    Active Post.
  12. M

    PokeGyms

    Challenger - Mega-Absol Gym Leader - Ivysnake Outcome - Win 1-0 Good predictions and evenly split hax made this a tense and fun game.
  13. M

    WiFi-League

    Most of my other team options are weak to steel or have no synergy with the remaining members. I have to work with what time allows me to breed.
  14. M

    Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

    It's not cloned. Just caught it today. Trainer Name: Mega-Absol Interested in: Eevee (Sylveon)/Ferroseed/Phantump Gender: All female where appropriate Nature: Bold/Relaxed/Adamant Ability: Anticipation/Iron Barbs/Harvest PokeBall: Any EggMoves: As listed for all Nickname: N/A
  15. M

    Zold's X&Y Breeding Grounds

    Offer: Zygarde Gender - N/A Ability - Aura Break Ball - Dusk Ball Nature - Careful IVs - 31/31/24/x/31/31 Egg Moves - N/A Nickname - Zygarde Friend Code: 4313 - 0474 - 2822 In Game Name: Noel Timezone GMT: GMT Are you interested?
Top