Hey, our ASB match is technically still going, but our ref has gone on indefinite hiatus. If you want, we can find a new ref and keep it going, but I think it might be better to cancel it. What do you think?
If I can't get it done this weekend, I'll have to wait until exams are over to post, but I will try to be relatively quick after that
don't count on it getting done this weekend, though, end of year papers and projects are happening lol
Golly, so much to catch up with
Um, if you don't want to wait on me for like a month (since AP season is pretty busy) I suggest removing me from the RP but if you don't mind waiting until like the heart of summer I'm happy to keep on
Also can someone summarize what's happened since we arrived...