1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice
Last Activity:
Jul 6, 2013
Jul 14, 2008
Likes Received:
Shamouti Shrine

Share This Page


#SPP-WiFi HOP, from Shamouti Shrine

Slowking[George] was last seen:
Jul 6, 2013
    1. Yeti
      you are an idiot. an absolute idiot.

      i would pull a katya and make a thread about how utterly despicable you are and how you should have the stupid wifi hop you sucked **** over and over and over again to get removed but you're not really important enough to these forums to warrant my potential ban for that.

      you can delete this comment (LOL @ THAT, YOU STUPID PUSSY HAHAHA AS IF I HAVEN'T C/P'D WHAT YOU DID DELETE TO HALF A DOZEN PEOPLE) but i will simply repost it on every profile wishing to host this message. why? because george, you are pathetic.
    2. Yeti
      "guess i was wrong o)! but i still don't like you for absolutely no reason" ok you are just a ****headed MORON for saying this. honestly who goes and says 'whoops wrong person (which i bet you knew all along)' then just tacks on that they don't like them anyways just because.
      you are RETARDED. if you're trying to troll her you're a moron and you can't troll right, you never have been able to, and if you're being serious, well, the sooner you get caught in a third-world destroying earthquake the better.

      i am sick of your stupid lies and your stupid backstabbing and your generally stupid suck up demeanor.
      you pretend EMPRESS I BROUGHT YOU A SQUID PIC O) I ACT SO SILLY AROUND YOU MY EMPRESS then go saying crap about me in #spp-staff (and no i will not tell you who all has told me you do this because no matter how many times you promise not to report them for the retarded as piss 'leaking' phobia staff has you will report them anyways because they aren't a suck up degenerate like you). you claim straight up that's all lies and you never did anything of the sort and you didn't disobey me when i said "slowking don't do this". but then a mass of people have logs of you having done so, so you're just a flat out lying faggot.

      also you're a stupid furry with your /me sucks Dialga's **** for access. that is so pathetic of you. to actually do something like that JUST for access in a channel where 90% of the members hate you and the other 10% barely tolerate you.

      tl;dr: you're a lying idiot and you'll never be a microscopic fraction of the person typhlogirl is.
      thanks for deleting this btw since it points out serious, permanent flaws in your lackluster character.
    3. Typhlogirl
      Well tbh I don't like you much either, considering you were spreading **** about me for things I didn't even do!

      So it's mutual, then.
    4. Yeti
      /me sucks Dialga's ****
      the pokemon's! o)

    5. Typhlogirl
      y so obsessed wit me

      boy i wanna know

      no srsly i don't even know you what's with the butthurt
    6. Sird
      Elmo's World
    7. Zephyr Flare
      Zephyr Flare
      Still very cold.
    8. Haruka
      Pretty much the same. I've been so busy, I recently decided to drop marching band.

    9. Haruka
      ...Woah. Sorry that "talk to you again soon" took almost five months. *cough*

      Welly well well, how's life?
    10. zerowing
      Hello sir or madam
    11. Kreis
      With what?
    12. ShiningVortex
    13. Kreis
      George, what's up?
    14. mockingjay
      Ehh, saw your wikia page yet? :|
    15. Umbilical Noose
      Umbilical Noose
      Happy New Year George.
      Would you mind telling me where exactly is Cyprus. I would have googled it but I don't have time and I might forget it later.
    16. Erik Destler
      Erik Destler

      new spin.

    17. Nny
      That was supposed to be in caps.......
    18. Nny
      Same to you georgie. Hope you had a blast with the family!
    19. LightingKimba
      Thanks man. Same to you, though I'm sorry for the late reply. XD
    20. mockingjay
      Merry Christmas.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Shamouti Shrine
    Favourite Pokémon:
    You don't need to know


    Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

    PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

    *** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CAN.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)