• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    I need some CUSTOM badges made.
    What I need are: Eeveelutions.
    If I can't get Badges, Trophies will also do.
    ----------
    How do you mean by Eeveelution Badges - Badges of the elements to match them or Badges of the Pokemon themselves?
    I dont mean any insults or anything. id just have to take out my link to my forums. we can allways discuss editing my sig when i am ready :)

i mean you are good at drawing charizards and lugias right? or do you take from other sites?
    just charizard no others in the backround.

hmmm well if you want to do more i guess you can do male and female versions of lugia.

i also added you to msn
    Sure. basicly as i stated.

----------
    Not too feirce but cool looking with a charming attitude and somewhat cute look

If possible, Please make a male and female version. Preferably female if you cannot do both
    ----------
    ----------
    WHEN IT SAYS *MY IDEA DO NOT STEAL*
    I MEAN IT!!!
    Coz, I was the 1st person to think of it.
    Look in my 1st Shop if you don't belive me.
    ----------
    You made me lol. Seriously, looking thru your shop at all the ideas you claim are yours originally. Cause I mean heaven forbid someone else got the exact same idea to either stick wings on pokemon sprites, to make PMD portraits or sprites shiny, to do shiny banners for heavens sake.

Arrogant/Egotistical much?
    Oooh, fixed that :eek: never remember to leave refs for online trades as for one thing I trade more here than on the beach, and for another there's no ref system here. 8D;;
    I do still have the shaymin. I traded the Jirachi away.
    I'm not really looking for anything right now, so offers are welcome.
    oh ok. maybe someone can teach you or you can go to smogon and read up on it. i saw that you had a jolly shiny venusaur with max speed IV's. that could be a sweet pokemon.
    Nah I'm down in Perth atm. Going to sydney later next year. I can breed a dratini for you. Are you after any particular IVs and natures?
    Thanx :) I am glad you like it :D
    (especially because it's like my first sprite posted on these forums, and I wanna make a good impression :) )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…