• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you really think I'd leave, HAHA. I'm gonna stay here as long as I please, please don't try that Cyber Bullying on me, cause I will report you, and you will get banned.
    because i saw you were trying to reply to it, never reply on trollwork unless it's to warn others of it's presence.
    Thanks, I'm happy to hear that, I hope you'll join when it comes out.

And sure, I was debating where to put Maxine and Londinium seems like a good place for her to visit (love the name by the way); I honestly didn't really want her to end up in Twilight town where everyone seems to be going just for the sake of meeting others (and Axel).
    It's skill ok, skill. And his mom died when he was 14.
    Also, b/c he spent most of his life in front of the computer his strength and stamina is seriously weak. He can't over exert himself in battle and can only fight for three rounds, one Pokemon per round.
    And how many times do I have to mention that Mewtwo manipulates people into thinking he's human with Amnesia. He can also use his psychic powers to do 'Force'-like things to make people believe him.
    He is a genius. he took University courses of MIT level during primary school and it was that brains that interested Mewtwo. And if you watched Mewtwo's first battles against the final evolutions of the Kanto starters, he was a battle genius.
    After meeting Ash for a second time, or maybe Red if you prefer Pokemon Special, Mewtwo began questioning humanity and began traveling under the guise of a human using the Amnesia move (It affects all people with in visual range to see him as what he wants). One time, while visiting Mohogany Town, he met Shinichi who peeked his interest. The two began to talk stategically and Mewtwo began training him in Pokemon battles. Shinichi's dad left during his birth and his mother died shortly before Shinichi left from an unknown illness. The scanner isn't perfect. Shinichi has to upload all data himself, unlike the pokedex that records data right away. After basic data, he'll upload his own stratigies and when they come face him. The stategies show up. Also, he made it himself after mewtwo showed him a picture of a Pokedex.
    hey don't dis the lone wolf. His hair is neatly brushed, tied back in a single pony tail, and goes down to his waist. He's 6'5'', his skin is pale/translucent, and faintly resembles Ishida from Bleach. his clothes resemble Cain's from Count Cain-Godchild. his expression is steel like, cold and hard. To me, his personality is like the opposite of Urahara from Bleach. Dark, forewarding, and with something to hide, but really is fun loving and caring. He loves training pokemon and trainers more than battling himself. He met Mewtwo before his parents died, and just continued traveling with him after. His scanner is more than just a Pokedex. It allows him to store all battle stratigies from his computer and accuratly devise a battle plan. his scanner can also quickly bring up all data on a pokemon, without his say-so.
    No worries man, I'm sorry if you thought I was having a go at you or anyone else, it's just that I really didn't want Wordy to use it as an excuse to worm his way out of actually answering any of the points raised against him, which would have been a possibility. :)
    Yeah it is rather nice looking despite the overly stylized girly animish look. There was one that had a cyborg 009 like art but it didn't include the entire trio.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…