• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you read my recent announcement?

I'm waiting for confirmation in the thread from others. Are you in?
    Hey, Atoyont.

As of right now, I'm planning the dates and times of the team balloon battle side activity for the club, whilst Skull13 is away. I've got both the 9th and 16th of January as two possible dates, but I want to make sure a good majority of the club can attend.

So I'm just here to ask as to whether you would be able to join on those dates or if you are unable to attend. Could you please reply and inform me as to which dates you can attend, and preferably also mention what times you'd liked most for the event to take place in your timezone?

Thanks.

Edit: The 9th has been cancelled as one of the possible dates, but the 16th is set to go ahead. Just to let you know.
    Haha, sorry. That phrase is still foreign to me so I didn't pick it up. Although me and you WERE both Ganon a few times, but Sonic and Chaos didn't catch on. Ganondorf is probably my favorite character to use in FFAs though.
    His Dedede's great, especially with camping. He just needs more auto-cancel f-airs though, and more air mobility. o.o

ICs vs. Ganon is lol. Although people shouldn't underestimate Ganon, because people can still lose to him. o.o
    Sorry about blathering about some of the themes. I would have probably curtailed it if I have known that you didn't want to be spoiled.

Anyway, one thing that disappoints me a little bit is the Mario & Luigi 3 Boss theme. It's fitting, sure, but it doesn't match up to the boss themes from the first and second games of the series.

Anything you would like to talk about?
    Hey Atoyont, I wanted to ask you a quick question. (It's a little similar to one of my earlier questions but oh well)

What would you say are you favorite tunes in HGSS.

I would say mine are...
    Lugia Battle
    Suicune/Raikou Battle (I know the themes differ somewhat.)
    Ice Path
    Johto Gym Battle
    Kanto Gym Battle
    Champion Theme
    Rival Encounter
    Rival Battle

Yep, I'm a boss music junkie.
    Hey Atoyont, sorry I wasn't able to battle you when I was at my friend's, but I should get more opportunities later in the Winter vacation.

I fought quite a few matches with Zero-Wolf and I lost every single one of them. Although I did get to a sudden death in one of them, and I did feel like I was getting a little bit better.

So how have you been?
    I noticed "Super Ganon Times" I picked Ganondorf if you tried to trick us lol

----------
    That is indeed teabagging, and I'm not really sure why it annoys me.
    ----------
    Again, depends on someone tries to do sandbag against you and Icosahedron. Because I always dodge air attacks/basic attacks and if I'm bothered then I throw someone back at other other every times. If something bothers you, you should leave the brawl. It's your choice. Not mine.

And I was annoyed, too. Didn't you notice what Hub did to me?

I didn't blame you about last brawl lol. If you like to have fun.
    Hahaha that red G&W at the beginning of the video went from 0 to 55 faster than a Mercedes. I'd hate to be the non-Ganon in any of those matches!

Just a heads-up, all my finals are this week and then I don't have school again until February. Furthermore, I'll be at home a lot since I'll be recuperating from having my wisdom teeth pulled out. So I'll probably be online in Brawl more frequently. If you ever host one of those "Super Ganon Times" then count me in.
    TVtropes is like cybernetic crack. You try to quit or do it only once, but you just can't......you just can't.
    Oh my god, that was absolutely hilarious Ganondorf ownage. I know that Zero is completely superior to me so that just made it all the more satisfying. Too bad I can't play like that more consistently. ):

Good games earlier, aside from that R.O.ut at the beginning... ugh. Oh and who was the other guy in our free-for-all? Forgot his name, but he was Captain Falcon and Snake and Meta Knight and not TOO good.
    Okay. It's time for a break from the tournaments.

What I'd like to do is discuss Mario's recent games, and what you think about them. More information is posted in the thread.
    I haven't been playing Brawl that much recently... but I guess I can say I'm somewhat semi-rusty. :/ Though the last time I play Brawl, I was in school brawling with some of my friends and schoolmates, and I pwned everyone. lol xD It was fun, though. Some of my friends envy me, and while a best friend of mine watched me brawling, she was extremely disappointed that I didn't lose. (She doesn't play it, but I'm pretty sure she was just joking around. She's like that.) xP But yeah... I should be on wi-fi a little more often hehehe. ^-^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…