• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its all right mate... I just thought you need it asap. Well just hit me up if you need any items or something. LOL I know you have much legendaries and shinies than I am!

Oh dude don't worry, I don't need Solrock that badly.. I just want it to complete my dex. Though as I mentioned before I haven't gotten everything but Solrock is the only pokemon I can not obtain.

Oh and dude I finally got a Shiny Altaria! Though it was from a trade so I am thinking of it as my flier for Soul Silver.

So dude, what do you want for your Solrock? Any items/TM/pokemon you want? Oh and I might be able to breed you a pokemon with distinct move and nature. Just try me..
    Dude I might be able to give you Stone Edge if you are looking for one! Since I dont use rock type pokemon nor use rock type moves.. I'm pretty confident I still have my TM's for it. Just name any TM or any Pokemon you want (I aslo have Tru Dragonite if you want). Lol I told you we should help each other! So just ask!
    Oh so that is an R4 its like a memory card.

I hear your pain dude. It sucks that we dont have a car! Well we will evetually get one!

Hey its alright dude.. I got one from a wild chansey yesterday. Thanks alot man.. But have you got a Solrock in habd btw?
    Kk I'm on now if u wanna trade but like I sed can I giv u stone edge in a cuple days? If that's alleight :) ty m8
    Lol sorry for being ignorant but whats an R4?

Why thank you dude. Its hard looking for a job when you don't have a car lol.

Hey dude do you have extra Lucky Eggs?
    Hey you have Heart Gold now dude?
    Is it a Japanese Version?

Well enjoy your remaining vacation to the fullest!

As for myself besides managing my pokemon game, I am slowly getting into my job at a home care. But as an on call though. Still looking for a job in the medical field. Oh and I applied at Target today so crossing my fingers!
    ready when you are :)
    2 thungs:
    it's a riolu not a lucario
    and second appernately phanpy has 31 atk iv too :)
    do you happen to have a spare t-wave/stone edge tm you could shere?
    Dude how are you?
    As for me I'm getting ready for the release of HG/SS!
    I've bred my eevee's, got the Toy R Us Arceus, Shiny colored Pichu, Jirachi event and most item I'm gonna need for the team. They are ready to be traded on my Soul Silver!
    Wish March would come quick!

How are you man?
    NP
    BTW, no disrespect or anything, but i wanted to ask where did you get jirachi from?
    it is legit right?
    sounds o.k :D

i'll have to check agine 'cause actualy i don't remember if it has 31 IV in atk or Satk...
    I'll get back to you on that later :)
    NP :)
    lucarion has 31 attack IV only... hope that was clear :/
    ammm i'm at work so I'll be home roughly 10 hours from now. any time after that is o.k i guess
    o.k
    which 2?
    and we'll have to wait since I'm not home...
    will you be available, say, 12 hours from now?
    both of them can hold any 1-50 tm.
    i also have IV lucarios BTW.
    tell me what you think
    Hey,
    would you like a shiny UT phanpy in return for the level 5 jirachi??

Edit: completely legit of course :p
    ill clone for you and throw in additional shinies for free.you can trust me ive been here for two years and am a pro at cloning
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…