• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm sorry, i overreacted a bit
    When you said i had no idea what i was talkin about i got defensive
    But i forgive you and im sorry
    I'm sorry, i overreacted a bit
    I'm sorry, i overreacted a bit
    True, I understand that, but, hey, I'm not going to let her go down without a fight :p
    You are right, but its worth a try.

I remember back when Misty left, I didn't want May, and I sadly hated her with a passion because she was Misty's replacement. And I was so pleased Dawn was replacing her, and I don't want that to happen with Dawn's replacement.
    CyberCubed knew full well what he said. He just tried to manipulate facts to win an argument. I've dealt with him before and I can recognize him anywhere because of how adamant he is. I may remove it though.
    I'm not going to replace Gliscor in my sig at all, although I may add Gible when it appears in the dub. Gliscor always will be recognised as a part of the Sinnoh team.
    こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!こんにちは、実際日本語を学びなさい。 ないコンピュータで!
    nice haha ^^ I'm surprised you still have that PM lol... wasn't that like months upon months ago? XD I'm glad you could get it working though :) Thankfully newer computers have had the IMEs more frequently... argh I remember when you had to go online and download them :/ Yay for technological advancements lol ^^
    Merry Christmas!!! haha this is actually the first year where I'm not really doing anything for Christmas >____< oh well lol
    Ha! Yeah! One of these years! xD There are actually quite a few good ones! They've updated the OP for the RNG thread over on smogon and have a little list of good vids that explain it all.

Yeah, if you got the same spread then you definitely got the same delay too.

Try it out again. I didn't get 10 boxes full of RNGs from giving up when it got hard! xD
    Lemme know if you don't understand any of the "lingo"...

Well, if you hit your date and time to the second that's good, but the trick is, you've gotta hit your "Delay" too. The delay is basically how many 60ths of a Second it takes you to get from Soft Reset to Pressing "Continue Game" on the Blue Screen. Yeah, 1/60 of a second T_T. Like I said, I've found that tapping to a good steady song helps a lot. My delays On HG are veeeeery consistently (at least 1/3 the time) 491 now.

If you started your game at the right date and time to the second, but were even 1 or 2 or 3 60ths off, it would give you the wrong "spread" for that Regigigas.

For example, with this Mewtwo that I just caught, I had to hit a much higher delay than normal (1061), so it took me 15 SRs just to hit that delay. I was hitting stuff like 1055/1067/1049/etc untill I just randomly landed on it and got mah Mootoo. xP
    About your post in the HG/SS Legendaries Thread...

If you're bad at "timing" with RNG, I've found that if you pick a good song with a steady beat and tap to that it helps a ton. My Delays (if you know what that is) are extremely consistent now that I turn one of my favorite songs on at the exact same time and tap to it. :)
    I loathe you and your habit of eating brains! Contrary to popular belief, consuming cannibals does not make the world a safer place. It only makes more zombies and you sir, aught to be ashamed of yourself. *Gives the glare of doom!*
    Thank you. I'll make sure to credit you. I'm adding more stuff to the FAQ and I'll PM a higher up soon to edit my post.
    " I have 8 badges and I recieved the master ball from Prof. Elm, why can't I go to the pokemon League?"

The answer being, you have to defeat or capture lugia/Ho-oh.

Lugia for SS and Ho-oh for HG? Or do you mean only Lugia?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…