• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i do have another ou that i havent used in a long time, and i dont think this one will be a better match than the other one. we can go still if u like
    a while ago. she made me feel bad cause i was just posting funny things and my social groups and she like yelled at me when she typed about how she was "YOUR" boyfirend. and i was like, "we are just friends...we are only jokin around!" so i had to apologize to "HER" she might not remember though. my mom got on here and said some person was yellin at me. it made me cry my eyes out. i about locked my self in my room i was so sad. =...(
    Yo Umbreo-pimp! Waz teh shizzoh!?

Ehh...no....Simply no....

Anyway....

I need help with something on Wi-Fi (trading pokemon from my Diamond to Platinum, but without a second DS, so I need your help to transfer them back, and forth. I need to get three pokemon in my Platinum, so if you could bring three pokemon into a trade room, that you don't care about (I won't be able to trade those three pokemon back, unless you actually want to waste time trying to get them back))

I think you have my Diamond FC, it's 5069 2196 9685

My Platinum FC is on my signiture.

Will you help me?
    Ciao I'm going to sleep for now XD... I'll be back in 3-5hours if my mom wakes me up. Or 4-14 hours if I'm tired. Wish I get that epic dream again 8D. (And don't get dumped in my head DX)
    *Cough* Ignore the other VM XD I thought it was finical problems. DX. And I said after a hour if I do not fall asleep 8D. If I don't fall asleep both of ya get yours battles. If I do boo for both x3. But Hero's battling him so I don't think I'll have ta.
    I want to battle you but I can't atm XD....~ So how was ya sleep 8D??! (Damit DX I can't dream the dream I had last time .... Epic fail for me DX )
    *Cough* DX Just wait I tell you!!!! WAIT 8D. By mid January I should have 175-200 series done. 8D In 3hours I'll have another done.. 8D

Any who おはよう (I think I spelt it right XD)

I'll battle you when I come back from getting my earrings 8DD *Dance happily* (Yaya a new pair of earrings, butter fingers 8D, and some remote control car x3) I always wanted a remote control car....... XD But I had to give up the one I had, with my keyboard.

O: Btw, what do you think I should get O: Violin+ With lessons or a keyboard O:?! (I already know how to play the piano XD)
    "Wassay's well on his way to be one of the best battlers in the clan" O: Epic~~

Tum I'll battle you with uber pwn team 8D??! Only if you want me to. XD

Edit: (Uber pwn team, means uber fail team 8D)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…