• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It would have been easier to look it up on Dictionary.com.

Or killed himself and left someone else to do it.

Except that you can't hear music in space, because you can't hear anything in space.

Oh good, you got it.
    Oh I am sure they do. I shall listen to them, though I can say I have never heard of them before...

But it is.

World tour has some good songs on it, I just like the stuff on 5 better, 5 has more grunge on it.
    Yes, it means neither gender.

You're having someone read them to you.

You damn straight it does.

Meh.
    You are probably right there.

It is probably the poppiest piece of country music one could ever find...

I actually need to get World Tour, I decided to get 5 over WT simply because of the more epic set list... Also I have 3 =D
    Well apparently I'm a satanist so actually I'm asexual.

Yes you are.

Well yes music is a hobby but that's a given.

Woof.
    Silly person.

I guess. It can be amazing for music with an eerie atmosphere.

Then good job wasting your time.

Bullshit.
    This is why you're silly.

It's when you use multiple type of vocals at one time, with multiple vocalists. Like one band has soft, clean female vocals, black metal growls, and clean male vocals all layered together, Wolves In The Throne Room iirc.

Care to tell me why I should care?

If you don't stop stalking my convo's I'm going to take you off my friends list and I only have VMs set to contacts.
    I will, eventually, it is just that I have not been listening to much new music lately, outside of the random CDs that I get.

Because it is not very good?
    Actually no, to be honest I had forgotten then name of the band...

No, not really, it is quite confusing...
    No, not really.

I dunno, it's difficult to keep tabs on all the forms of vocals nowadays. :|

Because she *****ed to me for an hour. :|
    Go to www.blogsearch.google.com and search the name of the band and add download at the end. You can find all these links to mediafire and ****.

Bah, I dunno. Growls are the opposites of roars, roars are basically scream with more power behind them, growls are low and guttural.

Well she was attractive so I didn't feel like being an ***. :< :< :< She started crying. K.
    It's really easy.

Then to be blunt, you must be deaf. :/

In fact about an hour into her talking, I finally interrupted her and said "frankly, my dear, I don't really give a ****" then put my headphones back on. Yeah sorry, I'll do it later.
    Do it ***got.

Yes I can, they're not that different really. Just because the guy has a unique voice does not mean his growls are unique, that's like saying Glenn Danzig is an awesome vocalist (which he is but that's irrelevant) because no one who does his vocal style has a similar voice.

It was random, I don't even know. :| I can't even spell it tbh, and the case is downstairs and it's like 6:00 AM so I don't want to wake anyone up. :|
    Like Sons of Otis, oh my god it took me forever to find those *******s but they're ****ing awesome. :<

He rarely screams. :/ I'd imagine.

I spent most of the time listening to music and reading. I did actually manage to sleep for like an hour until some flight attendant apparently needed someone to talk to so she woke me up and I had to listen to her ***** about her "problems". :| Inorite? Yeah the bass is really nice, it's kind of scary that my voice is lower than the lowest pitch it can make though.
    Blog searching is just godly though. I can find stuff that I would only find like, two songs off of off Limewire.

Needs more Meshuggah-ish roars. And he does more growling than screaming.

Meh, I've spent 24 hours on a plane once. Not even kidding. :/ I got more for Christmas than I've ever gotten before, I got like, two books, wireless headphones, a bass guitar, and and iPod Touch. And I asked for a bass guitar and nothing else. :/ Not that I'm complaining.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…