• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's pure white right now with black on the sides. I think I'm gonna make it blonde again for the summer, though.
    I'm having a school ceremony tomorrow and uh... modding before I go to sleep. lulz. [noparse]:([/noparse]
    Hey, DSB. I just read that you like making fake Pokemon! Have you ever shown any of them here? I'd be too greedy- afraid somebody would adopt my ideas. That, and I don't have a scanner...
    Oh, that's a real shame. I'd be terribly distraught if I didn't have at least one person to share Pokemon with. I guess that's that's why you're here then?

How come you don't have the means to battle? Would you like to if you could, just to experience it? Battling a stranger is such a spectacularly different feeling than battling a friend/cousin, let me tell you. It's completely exciting!
    I'm in the same boat. I doubt any teams I've come up with in the past would be able tohold their own in the truly competitive environment. The best I've ever had was a Kyogre/Manaphy set-up against my opponent's Kyogre/Darkrai. The only practice I really get is when I visit New York City and go to Nintendo World.

Do you battle family members or school friends, or anything?
    I sure am. I just barely ever get to do it...

Actually, I created a competitive strategy thread in the DP Discussion with Volteon's help. I love Pokemon battling!

How about you?
    I don't believe I've yet made a comment on your profile, Dark SpOOn Bender.

Whoops! Here it is, right here.
    Hai Sp00n. Dunno if you remember me. Kintana/Drews_Girl from IRC ;D. Off good old #teamgogo. :D.
    Well I'll stick with the crappy one I have now, but I'll see if I find a picture I like I'll let you have fun with it. I'm going to bed now, and you should be sleeping too. :mad:

<3333
    Yeah I do I just haven't been there in a while. I'll be around more often.
    That is amazing, where was it? SPP? If so I will see you there the next time you're around.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…