• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your sig saying that you don't use cheating devices kind of contradicts how you just asked someone else to cheat for you. Just saying...
    Supposed to be rule #12, sorry >.<
    Rule #12 states that you must post your team on your own thread, yet you post your team on someone else's thread.

here's your team, by the way, I copy-pasted it from the deleted post.
    You then can copy-paste it into your own thread, so you don't have to type them all over again :)

----------
    My team:

Luxray lv.56 (Rash nature) Roar, Discharge, Crunch, Thunder
    Arceus lv.100 (Naive nature) Judgment, Roar of time, fly, earthquake
    Rapidash lv.58 (Naughty nature) Overheat, Solarbeam, Bounce, Megahorn
    Milotic lv.100 (Adamant nature) Ice beam, hydro pump, recover, dragon pulse
    Torterra lv.84 (Sassy nature) Crunch, Giga drain, Leaf storm, earthquake
    Skarmory lv.56 (lonely nature) Steel wing, Air slash, slash, night slash
    ----------
    Sorry, I had to delete your post about your team in this thread because it contradicts the rule #11 in 4th Gen IGRMT section.

Read the rules, please :)

And oh yeah, to reply to someone's Visitor Message, first click on "View Conversation" then put your reply there. Otherwise they won't know that you replied.
    Visitor Message is for Visitor only, hence the name, you're not supposed to post in your own Visitor Message area.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…