• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Saberu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ho Ho Ho! Merry a long way until Christmas! CFKJFJFVKLKJJIRKLMTOLKFL. I am also a very very very very very very strange and weird person. I hug poles and walls. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    Yes, I am odd.

I don't think I know you... but that's okay. I am also eccentric, weird, and a little insane.
    Lol, you're an odd person aren't you? :)

Why would it be such a suprise that i visited your profile? and from the way you posted it would seem that you already knew me from somewhere :p
    Saberu I need your help to get more members to the Torchic lovers group. Just ask people on their profiles if they want to join. :)
    ScorpionX was a visitor here? Scorpions... T_T

Your username scares me...

Welcome to my profile! I added pronunciation.
    My favorite Pokémon constantly changes. Sometimes it's milotic, sometimes sableye, sometimes blaziken or torchic but never mawlie or pinser!!

Did I spell that right?
    Thanks Our Torchic Mascot Just learned those attacks
    It even works for the rock/psychic types, just not really well. That's the hardest one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…