• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like badmitton.
    I am in baseball right now, (first time ever) and it's fun. But I reallyhave enjoyed football. I have played my seventh grade year and played this year as an eighth grader, and I got to start playing tight end which surprised me because I am pretty small, at
    5' 1 1/2". Do you do any other extracurricular things?
    Maybe Babylon has an Oedipal complex?
    My friends on the 3rd floor (one of the boys floors) decided to celebrate Mothers Day with their dorm counselor by blasting Your Beautiful by James Blunt outside her door on huge speakers and giving her roses that they stole from the Dining Hall. It was quite entertaining
    It happened again.

I started Pearl over, got to the part where me and Piplup battle the wild Starly and its shiny. But I don’t have any pokeballs yet.

L.F.D.
    Alert:

I will be handing out homemade cookies to people who please me. They're often in the shape of a random Pokemon. People around here seem to be in the habit of *giving cookies* often, so I assume it must be something worthwhile to do.

That's all.
    Happy mother’s Day
    Yeah, I would like to battle other people. It just wasn't a priority at the moment to buy the things that I needed for that. I'm planning on doing that this year though, most likely over the summer, so that I can actually battle for fun even if I'm not that great.
    Nah, I don't have any friends that like pokemon, and the only person in my family who liked pokemon was my younger brother until he decided he didn't like it anymore last year (not that he even knew about competitive battling anyway lol).
    I like to talk about competitive battling and train individual pokemon as if they were going into competitive battling, but I'm probably not that good at making teams. I don't have any means to battle other people right now anyway. Maybe sometime in the future.
    If I do I'll be sure to look at your strategy thread.
    I have yet to make a comment on your profile as well Profesco.

Wouldja lookit that! Here it is!

So, I've never asked you this before - are you into competitive battling?
    You can play against either an AI or other people online. The rules are actually pretty simple, and there's a tutorial to help you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…