• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm in grade 11 at the moment ^^. But I still don't know what I want to do... I take interest in computer science and medicine, maybeeeeeeeeeeee doctor :p. I have trouble choosing my future, you know? Since after this year and next year, I must get my *** off to college:).

And tomorrow, my school will start, which is bored as hell since the first day is always talking about things that have been mentioned over and over again -_-. Hmm...but what do you want to become after graduating?
    Woah! You have been here for a long time XD. So...how are you? Given that you are studying Bachelor of Biology, is it hard? ^^
    PM is Private Message, dear...It's annoying, y'know. PMing ppl just to say "plz update ur fic faster! I hate waiting!" so how should I deal with this? =/
    PM is Private Message, dear... It's annoying, y'know. PMing ppl just to say "plz update ur fic faster! I hate waiting!" so how should I deal with this? =/
    I'm in indonesia. Btw, I've just checked my PM and i got a pm just rushing me to post o update for my fic. Duh, it's irritating!
    How's ur day? I hope you didn't receive a PM like me... :3
    Well, it could be the drasticness of the work here at GCF. It's been really long since you left, wow. xD
    If I said fine, I'd be lying, hehe... ;_; I don't like high school. Too much stuff due at one time.
    Well, there's HeartGold SoulSilver discussion. It's been really active. Do you have an idea which Johto starter you're picking?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…