• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Woah, Yami Ryu. I mean, I do agree with you but you're being a bit harsh considering it's his/her first fanfic. You catch more flies with honey and all that.
    ----------
    You're not the first, you're not the last, but ty for adding to the spam.
    Well, I'll go check out some of your fanfic then! And I hope your NaNoWriMo gets published in the end.

I tried NaNoWriMo and didn't finish but I would like to be a writer too. Don't know how likely that is, though. :/

At the moment all I have up is the prologue to a story called Shattered Phoenix, which isn't very good because I suck at prologues. Thankfully, the first chapter is going much better and should be up soon.
    I'm well and I am a writer, hence the NaNoWriMo and the fanfic I have here. It's basically what I want to do for a living. Let me know if you ever write anything.
    Hello. Hope you're well. And by the way, about your bio, if you can write and since you also like pokemon, you are definitely interesting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…