• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
facetious
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You last visited: 3rd January 2010 at 2:34 PM

This is what happens when you have insomnia and can't find any other places online to troll. Sigh.
    lucky you, i wish i could be traveling. i'm just trying to survive my last year of high school and irl issues before i get to go out on my own ;x
    i just wanted to say that your sig took me a second to get but it made me laugh a little.

also hi. what's up?
    Who are you going with? Your bf/gf?

I've always fancied visiting Europe, but I've never gained the courage to do so. I'd also love to go to Japan. They have a pretty fascinating culture.

And what's the Shinkansen?
    I'll try to make my rounds sir. Internet access out in the country is mighty hard to come by!
    That seems exciting. I'm afraid to go out of the country, I'm an extremely paranoid person. Lol. I'm no xenophobe, mind you, I'm just afraid to venture off. You should send me a post-card. ^_^

I'm not sure if I asked this before, but what are you planning to do when you get there? Visit historical sites, shop around, etc?
    No, I haven't. It'll be a huge experience for me and my girl, I'm sure. She seems much more excited than me, though. Maybe because I mainly look at it as visiting family and not a vacation. :p

Ah, nice. Did he give that out drunk again or did you actually have to "work" for it? Hah. I dabble in the chat, but I'm pretty busy between gigs on the weekends and 12 hour shifts in the ER weekdays to really do much online.
    Whoa, that was you dude? Thanks alot. I had no idea we could pay for other people's subscriptions. Nonetheless, you have my thanks Jaykins.
    Aren't you nervous at all?

Are you attempting to learn the language before you get there or do you already know it?
    Yeah, same here. I'm actually humbled knowing you feel that way. SPP may be a pretty ridiculous place full of sheep, but you'll find some gems here and there from time to time. And honestly, having those people around are worth it and are sorta like an extended family of some sorts.

But I'm actually surprised someone reads my LJ, which I rarely update. I probably wouldn't put it past you if you've read my personal journals on how I vent off like a madman about how I'm lonely and go on my religious preachy moments to the point I go "Amen." As far as I'm concerned, I'm only human too and can only take so much IRL.
    Its times like these as to why I wondered why we never ever got the chance to hang out much. Especially since my time on the interwebz has been getting smaller and crap. We should seriously hit each other up more often.
    eh it's not that difficult if you can actually enforce the rules
    the annoying thing is the stupidity of people but once they are gone you don't have to deal with them ;(
    Sup jaymiebear. You really going to osaka? I find it funny, I'm traveling out there for family this december.

Also, long time no see, holy **** you're alive, this place sucks, etc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…