• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have one, but I don't want to import it over from my Fire Red (it's Modest :D ), so I have to catch the one in Leaf Green.

Lol at Adamant Articuno.
    Well that is true obviously. I suck badly at Link to the Past. I've beaten it, but I die so many times when plaing it, and I always get lost in the dungeons. It's a huge 2D game when you think about it. Link's Awakening was the first Zelda gem I ever played (On the Gameboy Colour) so that will always have a place in my top Zelda games.
    I loved Majora's Mask, it was the first 3D Zelda I owned (I didn't actually own Ocarina of Time until I got the bonus disc for the Gamecube). It was so different to the traditional zelda games, and had a really creepy vibe to it. It's by far my favourite Zelda game.
    Mm, that's a lot like the problems Wind Waker had, endless sailing and playing tunes, and then a good portion of the game consists of nothing but sailing and playing tunes so you can sail properly. Tedious. I have played Twilight Princess, and it's a great game. I have the Gamecube version (in my opinion the proper version, since Link is meant to be left handed, and the Wii version was mirrored to reflect most people being right handed). It's a lot like Ocarina of Time, it's very in depth with a lot of history behind it. It's well worth getting.
    I don't know I'll probably make a challenger to have a diglett :)

Tell me what do you thought of Skuntank appearance? haha
    No. I haven't played Phantom Hourglass either, I don't like the idea of using the pen to move Link and attack things. I don't like playing interactive games, so it puts me right off.
    Ok

Thanks so much,It means a lot to me
    and just for that I'll make a random diglett to appear in a chapter
    Haha Thanks
    I got the official "Jeremy seal of Approval" yay :)
    if you're wondering wheres chapter 10 I'm still writing it wanna see a preview?
    Haha yes Volkie liked Ro dress a lot
    about Flint line I came up with it out of suddenly I'm glad you though it was funny
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…