• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• but always its better to be cautious in all trades :)

To ask info of the pokemon and then check if its legit before to trade, its never nice to get hacked one :S

At least in serebiiforums there can be hackers too even if its forbidden to trade hacks.
    Well either they are good traders, so offer pokemon that other are searching (like egg move, EVd) or in GTS there are these "crazy" people who trade like bulbasaur for celebi, many of them i have seen... well sometimes i just go around the GTS and check through the legendaries so :p

of course GTS is really unsure place and there is many hacks but for example i have got two shiny deoxys for basicly nothing like yeah REALLY a bulbasaur or something! And i checked them in the hacked thread of serebii and they told that bolth are legit so :p

Well of course the best and surest way is to catch them yourself but :p its more matter of time and money so :S not EVERY one can buy all pokemons... in that way this game is kind of stupid cause you have to buy nearly every game just to get one pokemon or something :p

And thanks for taking me as pokemon knower :p i have played since the first red was released and then from there on hehe^^ but that was long ago!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…