• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'M SO EXCITED! AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT! I'M ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROL AND I THINK I LIKE IT!

kk.

kk².

Again, why bother.

WTF SHE RAPES A DESERT, THAT'S SICK. i liked it. Except that Ike beats dragons, and since Haar > Ike without a transfer, Haar > dragons. He stole their dragonstones.
    YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND, BABY

That and some other modes.

Meh, I'm going to bed a bit earlier today. Might as well respond.

Well... it's not..really.... oh, why bother.

...Fa rapes Eliwood. DO NOT MOCK THE WYVERNS, HAAR RIDES ON THEM. And Nergal didn't "steal their souls", more like "borrowed" their powers.
    U CANNOT DO THAT BECAUSE.... *sings*

It's a harder version, iirc.

Again, there's not much to debate. Can't we just leave our opinions aside and AGREE at least once... or just forget about this stuff.

Why a ghost?

...what.is.this.****.
    JUST WAIT FOR IT.

Of course. I was just saying :/ There's also the "true" arena...

Oh god, go wall of text? *sigh*

Meh, ok.

...As a berserker and a hero? Wut
    IT GOT STUCK IN YOUR HEAD

Mario & Luigi / Paper Mario are way better, though. Yes, so? you get the arena after you complete the game.

See PM Also, it's because Harmut used both Exaccus and SoS. The number of legendary items is correct.

Erm, not really a ghost...

They're still wimps.
    HAHA! DAMN ME.

Plot of NSMBW Squeak Squad. Super Star is SNES. But I suppose in Ultra has the same arena.

But it's fun! MOAR EXP. Oh, okay. What? Lol dude, no. Sol / Mani Katti is not Durandal level legendary. Please, finish FE6 and tell me if someone even mentions Sol Katti. Seriously, no. And lol Wo Dao. Go play other FEs, please.

Even better, I'll quote Athos itself:

----------
    It's not a legendary item [ Sol Katti ] , but this blade contains much power
    ----------
    Not a legendary item. Meaning it's not :
    -Durandal
    -Exaccus
    -Sword Of Seals
    -Malte
    -Armads
    -Miugre
    -Forblaze
    -Aureola
    -Apocalypse

Meet the Legendary weapons of Elibe. FYI, just because it's legendary doesn't mean it's locked to one character. In FE6, as long as you have a S Rank, you can use the legendary weapon. Looks like someone needs to know their facts better before trying to argue.

You could say a swordsmith ( Hatori Hanzo from Kill Bill, for example ) forged Sol Katti.

Oh, those wimps. Does anyone cares about them?
    INORITE? @_@

Oh nose, someone stole mah caek!1!1 It's a lie. Haha, rite? rite. I meant in Super Star.

FE needs moar rout chapters. Also, make Karla a myrmidon :D Also, please, don't make Sol Katti a legendary weapon ( like Apocalypse / Forblaze / Malte ). I know you know it's not, but careful on the description. You could probably go Kill Bill there, though.

Guardians?
    YOU SPIN ME ROUND ( LIKE A RECORD ) BY DEAD OR ALIVE. NOT REALLY MY STYLE, BUT OH WELL.

Mario plots are fun ;_; Eh, I never cared much for Kirby games anyway, they were pretty... ok. Except that Hammer is the ultimate boss killing weapon in the Arena. If you're doing a speedrun, that is.
    :D

LOL, THAT JUST REMINDED ME OF A VERY OLD SONG.

Too bad Kirby games have lolplot Meh, I didn't like Burning in Super Star back in the SNES, it was pretty crappy. Hammer ftw.
    Eh, those turtles had it coming. Eating all my pizza.

I'm Canadian. Screw your damn American laws.
    Artemis gets yet another book!? Cool! Although, granted, I think Colfer got a little too busy trying to make every character brilliant and sarcastic, so now Artemis has kind of lost the glamour that made the first two or three books most amusing. And I saw a preview for the movie waaaaaay back, like when Spirit or Finding Nemo came to theaters. I was wondering why I haven't seen the movie yet...

In short, create away!
    Oh dear. Tyrant may be a bit upset with me. xD?

Woops, I forgot to leave behind the banners, and took them in place of ribbons. *Gives ribbons to the Taliban*

Okay then.

Meh, whatever. He is worse when you get later on, though it's funny because when Ahiru's a duck he hides her inside his coat without knowing it's her.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…