• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Woooow.
    You completely ignored a whole chunk of the message.
    Coward.

And, haven't I learned something? Haven't I learned to ignore flames from you? Haven't I actually learned a colorful vocabulary in English, Japanese, French, Indian, and Spanish? And, to add on to that, German.
    Blödes Arschloch!
    Tu eres más feo que el culo de un mono!
    Aho!

(Try and figure that out. It shouldn't be too hard, if you really are that smart.)

We all learn something everyday, in case you didn't notice. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to remove you from my friends list.
    The final way to bring infinite peace.
    A cheer to life people in shows make life seem better but they never tried reliving-I have no idea where i'm going with this...got any idea that could help my zappy gag ?
    Jun, you talk like you know me.
    You don't.
    I'm not even going to bother listing what kinds of fights I've had to deal with in real life.

And, I'm the only one who runs away from fights?
    What about when you left Serebii because of some stupid incident in some stupid game? You left for over a month. Do you know how worried I was? And, if I ran away from fights, would I be typing this right now? Would I be trying to protect the people in the RPG group? I banned you because of the way you were talking to everyone. Nobody wanted to hear it. We were all tired and had enough stress from you. We just wanted a sanctuary we could go to, a place where everyone was nice and there were, supposedly, no fights ever occurring.
    'A place for everyone', the motto of Serebii Forums.

And, you were just like me. You have no right to criticize me when you did the exact same thing.

Please, don't respond. I'm tired of this, I have enough to deal with right now...And being a member of the annoying student council sure doesn't help.
    I don't want this to end up like the last time I got into a fight...Just leave me alone. Please.
    Hey ;) Can I request something of you?
    Please stop flaming all the members of the RPG group for your problems, ok? I mean seriously, how is it their fault?
    Thanks ;)
    You love hating me.
    Is it my fault that your witty little boyfriend haven't talk to you? Is it Infernape's fault that you lost it? Is it Withdrawn Trader's fault that your family fell apart? Is it Icy's fault that your cat ran away?
    It's not our. It's not your. It's your parents's fault, for being irreponsible to their family. It's his fault, for being a wimp and a *****. It's the cat's fault, for being too selfish, just like its owner.
    Apoligy, and stop blaming us or yourself.
    As much as I'd like to be your friend again, Jun, I can't.
    Last time I made up with a good friend, it ended in catastrophe, and I regret it to this day...

And, you can't get all mad at someone, using foul language and sarcasm against them, and then expect them to forgive you so easily.
    Well, I'll forgive you, because I know what it's like to be really upset and turn "negative" toward things and people.
    And I'm sorry for what's been happening with you, and I hope some things will get better. ^^ Like Fluffy came back. That's one. And maybe some new stuff will come into play that's good. ^.^
    I want to stay your friend, but it pains me to see you so stressed and some of the RPGs dying out because of this madness.
    I'm NOT saying it's all YOUR fault! I'm NOT saying that. Honest.

P.S. That's an adorable bear! ^.^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…