• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheSequelReturns

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just a head's up to everybody, my internet access is a bit sporadic at the moment. Therefore, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to get on when I need to. I'll try to stay as active as possible, but I may vanish for a few days at a time, especially on weekends. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
    hey about the rp, i honestly have no idea what im meant to do now. After the fight i just stopped posting because im not sure where we go from there, i just wanted to tell you that if its not to lae, I'm still interested in participating, i only contact you about this because none of you ever reference to my character anymore...
    Whats going on btw because i had a plan with K_S to break up thw whole Gerudo mountain hideout thing but that seems to have fallen apart...
    Cool. It's been years since I've seen it, so no wonder I didn't remember...like the color though.
    Hey SR, i have Jerichi now on canceling our battle, but perhaps you should send him a PM to confirm you accept cancelation
    Oh, and just for future reference, it's Svarog...no "a" between the "S" and "v".
    I hear ya. Don't worry about it. Like I said, I'm not trying to rush you or bug you about posting. I mean...there are more important things, right? Ugh! did it pain me to say that.
    So...I hate to bug you like this...which it seems like I'm doing quite a bit recently, but my next post is kinda hinging upon what you post next. Don't feel like you gotta rush or anything, I'm just giving you the low-down on my situation.

Yeah. That still felt more pushy than I wanted. Sorry 'bout that.
    hey are you still running the LoZ rpg, you havent really posted in ages...i don't mean to insult you in just curious as to whether im pursuing a lost cause.
    So yeah, I basically decided to have Svarog see just how far he could push Duo's stoicism =P
    Hope you don't mind me having Svarog a. hitting on Lucia, and b. inadvertently man-handling Duo...I just figured I'd throw in some character interaction.
    Hi! Reminding you that you were supposed to judge the last round in the Fakemon Club contest... anyhow, hope you have a good Christmas!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…