• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, sorry i haven't been able to respond to a couple of your last vm's. i kinda got busy and haven't been able to keep track of them all. ^^'

anyway, in the latest opening they are seen to be lipsyncing to the lyrics:

"We have a good combination
    And perfect communication"

not really sure, though. anyway, i'm doing good myself. school's been pretty rough on me, but i'm managing. c:
    Hey there doing nothing much this weekend . Just preparing for school to start .

And answering your previous Vm . I really don't remember anything of Codename : Kids Next Door . But I used to watch the show though .

how about you ?
    Hi. I haven't exactly been having a good 2010. Since school started again, I've been overloaded with homework, projects, and reports.

How has your 2010 been so far?
    Hey there . Well so far 2010 has been good but boring because I haven't had the chance to go out and do something .

how about you ?
    The first week of 2010 was good for me also. I've been rather busy these last couple of days. Well, Unfortunately, I had to go back to school today :( I was supposed to go to Dave and Busters with my mom, my sister, and my sisters friend but I couldn't go because I was sick. That's pretty much it.
    I don't remember many.
    I don't really watch much cartoons, minus Pokemon. My sister was really into Total Drama Island but she doesn't watch it anymore.
    I saw the new episode of Pokemon that premiered yesterday and I have to say it was one of the better eps to me. I liked it a lot.
    Anyways, how are you doing in this first week of 2010?
    Hmm, I have a lot of things I mind I want to see in 2010 but it would take to long to list all of them. The number one thing I want to see is Pearlshipping come true.
    I still trying to get used to the fact that there is only 5 hours left of 2009. I'm probably gonna stay up watch the ball drop in NYC then go to bed. how about you?
    Umm, good question. I really haven't thought much about that subject, TBH. Sorry
    anyways, the episode was really good. it shows that Ash really does care about Piplup. He was worrying more about Piplup then Dawn was.
    You're gonna like this episode, trust me :)
    I watched the episode the other day and I completely forgot to tell you what happened. Well, Piplup fell in love with a Marill but there was also an Elekid that did too. Piplup, Marill, and Elekid all got captured by Team Rocket and it was basically Ash, Dawn, Brock, the COTD trying to find them.
    We didn't really get a lot of Pearlshipping hints in the episode, unless you consider Ash worrying over Piplup more then Dawn was a hint.
    Either way, this was a good episode.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…