• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey im a luxray fan to, it's my most frequently used pokemon,
    i even have a shiny 1 in a luxury ball,
    that was an awesome day
    I'm glad to see that there are plenty of Luxray fans out there. Thanks for visiting my profile, guys!
    Luxray is amazing! That is the only pokemon I still use in my party from the beginning of the game. Also, that shinx was the first pokemon I ever caught!
    ----------
    The other day (well, several weeks ago), I was training my Togepi so that it would grow happier. When I came across a wild Pokemon, I naturally used the best offensive move at my disposal, Metronome, against it. And guess what it was? It was Judgment. That Arceus-exclusive move that Nintendo doesn't want you to know about. I laughed like crazy then. And so, I have added a little something to my sig regarding that. Check it out. Of course, you'd have to have read this post to understand it.
    ----------
    I think I'll go equip the mind plate to my clefairy now. Just in case. ^_^
    Hmm.....well, Imageshack isn't sending me the confirmation e-mail, and for Photobucket you have to be 14, so I'll try something else.
    Morning, Pokefans. Thanks for the advice, Aptenodytes. I'll see if I can make an Imageshack account.
    Well I don't have Wifi and I don't competitively battle, so I couldn't battle you even if I wanted to :p.

And to get an image on your signature:
    Upload the picture onto an image hosting site such as Photobucket or Imageshack.
    Go to edit signature.
    Type in [img*] your image url [/img*] without the *'s in them.
    Then save your signature.
    Hmm....I can't figure out how to get it on my signature, but I'll just worry about that tomorrow. I'm tired now.
    Thanks for the complement, LOL. Though I do have a rival at school. A girl rival.....

Sure, I'll be your friend. Just don't expect me to be an active battler, since I'm in the middle of the game right now (I only have two badges).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…