• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• An R4 is an emulator of sorts for your DS or DSi :P

http://www.r4card.org/

I know what you mean about finding a job without a car x_x Especially in a small town when you usually have to go out of town to find anything.

Anyway, I do have some spare Lucky Eggs :P
    damn it i cant migrate anymore today....
    it'll have to wait...
    i'll let you know what's up tomorrow :)
    haha don't worry about it.
    i'll give you solrock any ways :)
    i'll just get it from my emerald :p
    10 min k?
    yea i wish my posts were answered that fast lol

ammmm i need stone edge, flash canon and t-wave tm's
    i also need belts and stuff...you have any??
    Haha no, I can use my R4 to get one or both, but I'm looking the other way to try and fully enjoy the English versions, you know? :p

Good luck with the job/job hunting :p
    Haha, I've gotten quite a few events since we last talked too :p Heart Gold is where it's at by the way ;)

Anyway, I'm alright, enjoying my last two weeks off before I go back to school x_x

What have you been up to?
    Hello. I see that your bean looking for modest or timid female Eevee. Yesterday i got one when i were breeding . If you want to trade for it Pm me what you have to offer :)
    Right now it's about 10:30 pm to be precise :)

But yes I might be connected tomorrow so we can speak then !!

Have a nice day, take care too and see you !! :)
    Yes I own them still, though the Silver mysteriously disappeared (surely behind a shelf or something :p)...
    I still play once in a while, at least the Crystal version (my absolute favourite).

I'm an early fan, as I started playing as soon as the first game was released ! I even wanted to buy the japanese Pokemon Green Version ^^

Then I stopped to play until Diamond because I didn't have the GBA but now I can play the Ruby game my friend's brother borrowed me :)

I may also buy Leaf Green or Fire Red someday !

How about you ?
    Yep I accepted your friend request :) Sorry to answer only now but the forum was acting up again..

Oh you like Ninetales ? Do you have one in D/P/Pt ? I like Ninetales too, I think it looks really nice and it's kinda good fighter too ^^

If I will buy the HG/SS I would buy Silver too I think but my friend's brother wants it so I guess I'll buy the Gold :p

I like both Ho-oh and Lugia and I own all the three (Silver/Gold/Crystal) but my favourites in those games is Suicune I think :)
    Yeah I think I'm going to buy one or the other but I don't know which one :S Are you going to buy it ?

Of course, let's keep in touch and try to help eah other out !! Thanks again so much .
    Thank you so much it is really awesome and you can ask me even in a year I'll still have your Shaymin !! :)

Enjoy the Glaceon !
    Oh well mine are not either of those nature but I have a modest Mewtwo if you want ^^ It's BT though :S

I'm connected by the way :)
    I'm at my home but I don't have the Wi-fi I have to go to my friends home to get it ^^

I swear I'm not going to trade it, I really love Shaymin and even more the shiny form, it's like my top favourite pokemon and I have been trying to get one since a while already, so I'm not going to let it go !!!

I can trade you a Hasty Shaymin if you want ? It's legit too, Flower Paradise, lvl 30 UT, only thing is that it has the nickname "Floweq".

IVs are : 28/1/8/30/5/11 (not so high either :s)

What is your FC by the way ?
    No problem, that's really nice of you you're such a sweet person !

My FC is 2793 7142 6264 and yours ?

By the way, I'm not connected right now but I will be in about half an hour, will you be there ?
    Look, if it can sweeten the deal, tell me what pokemon you would need/want and I'll try to get it for you on top of the Glaceon (I can't get a Arceus though :s )
    I don't want to rob you in a way ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…