• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Indeed!

Yeah, see what happens. Blaziken boosted some stat. Blaziken is ko'd. He can barely take two hits, even if he resists it.

I can quote myself and post there, if you want.

Meh, I'll after the Flygon thing.

The crappy defenses. And no Technician makes his priority moves weak.
    He was a role model.

Meh, if you say so. Yeah, I read them. Agreed on Manectric , Nape is Top but I don't think Blaziken is High. Sure, he hits like a truck, but his average speed and a not-so-good defensive typing really kills him. His defenses aren't great either. Go middle.

You know my opinion on Flygon. Page 3.

Shuckle should be Low/Middle. Awesome defenses don't make up for the craptastic HP and meh movepool.

For some reason, I can't see Hariyama in High, but that's just me.
    OH DEAR GOD, HE WAS FREAKING WIN.

No, seriously, LOLWUT.

Why not? It's possible to save the conversations.

Lol, don't care much 'bout warstories.
    That was just... wow.

Lolwut.

Lol. I think it would be easier if people could go on IRC and discuss, since it's way faster than posting on Serelag.

Lil' Wayne?
    Specs Drapion is win because Specs gives crit.

Well, I don't think it worked, though.

Hmm, indeed FLYGON FOR HIGH!!!! . We should probably tell CT and call someone else to help us with this.

HIS HORN WILL PIERCE... wait.
    Yeah... he was a good source of lulz.

Yay.

No wai.

Erm, everyone one nominates pokemons for High or Top, lol. I think some pokemons need revising.

**** YEAH HERACROSS.
    Just try finding any posts of him bashing some guy called Lucario*insertnumbershere*.

Oh, sorry. I'll try to remember it next time.

Lol. Try to convince the mods then.

Yeah >_>' But seriously, Gyara > Gatr. Also, did you notice that we have a lot of High pokemon but very few Middle ( or Low )? That's been bothering me for a while.

Finally, lol. And I'm pretty sure Eon mentioned Gallade before as well. never mind that I rated Heracross twice... BUT HE DESERVES IT
    But seriously, he did.

Nah, I always wanted to say that :D Yeah, those were good ol' days. Lol CT mod. He will.

Thanks.
    A dude like him cannot be evil.

Oh, Blue Habbit? I remember him back when I and CT were raters. He was rather decent, but you should really wait for CT's response.

Indeed. I'm guessing something 'bout FE.
    We could of gone for a bank in NYC capt'n. There's a lake there we could of parke the boat.

You just wanted one of those landlubbers that pay money for the dirty work capt'n.
    Because... he's CT. He used to pwn the "bad" people on IGRMT.

Odd, he told me to talk to you... oh well, I already VMed him.

Oh, frustrating! But oh well, we all know what will happen anyway...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…