• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *hugs back*
    Yeah, I just find the constant complaining about very annoying. I don't see why they care so much. I think it's awesome. They really need to grow up. Just because they don't like it won't change a thing.

Anyways, what's up?
    Me too... BAH, I haven't been this excided over the Pokémon animé in a looong time. XD

hehe, I'm sure we will... *crosses fingers for SatoHika-related title* X3 -shot-
    Ah, cool! Although it's basically like the other summaries, but with far more detail. I'm starting to wonder if there has been leaked info about the other episodes before these two.. XD

thanks for all the time and effort you're putting into this~! :D
    Wow, more info? :O it just keeps coming and coming.. (not that i'm complaining. xP)

aww, i'm really starting to feel heartbroken that she has a higher possibility of losing... and no doubt that she's going to feel more depressed from losing to Urara (possibly?) and her +/- team. I wonder how she'd react. D=
    Ahah! That sounds very promising, yesyes. 8D

Hmm.. well, i don't really watch YGO anime anymore.. haven't attempted to, really. But that's still interesting to know. XD

Haha, no problem! =P
    yeah.. he deserves a reward from all Pearlshippers alike! *shot*

pfff, that wasn't very nice of them to do.. >> although, if they gave specific credits to you, the sppf spoiler forum would find out and would start coming to you about the infos.. XD;
    XDDD "We gots it from the Pearlshipping thread! 8Db"

like, seriously. Togekiss DOES fit really well.. i think it might have something to do with SatoHika.. it was planned! ;D
    Damn Kasumi fans really need to stop their crying about Hikari getting a Togekiss. It's so annoying.
    LOL, me too. when i first saw it, i was like, "OMG togekiss + hikari?! win win win. :DDD" XD

yeah, i know what you mean.. c'mon, they have to realize that Kasumi isn't going to come back, and that she wasn't really important, like, at all. and, that anyone deserves any pokémon. the Togepi line shouldn't be restricted to only one character. THAT'S unfair, right?

yeah, i did. do you think Togekiss could be a possible sign of SatoHika? ;D
    yeah.. i've been around there multiple times, and sometimes it just gets plain annoying. like yesterday, there was this little (or big) debate/fight/war about Hikari and Kasumi in the Saikou Everyday thread. all starting because Hikari obtains Togekiss. bleh. =/

i know, but iirc, he was worse a long time ago (i think). he was so annoying, eventually it was made painfully obvious that everyone hated him. (he admited this himself, and most of all confirmed it.) :X
    ah, i see. too much to handle?

well, we appreciate all the hard work you put in to inform us Pearlshippers. :3
    LOL, that's just adorable.. >w<

hmmm, maybe the mom is.. uh.. Mew? xD

btw, i'm surprised you haven't posted the summary of DP 161 & 162 in the Anime Spoilers yet, hehe. =P
    oh, I used to have a friend that was half Japanese and Korean but lived in the US lol XD Outside of rejecting his father completely which led him to not want to learn Korean, he was fluent in both Japanese and English..... I was jealous haha

I think you beat me lol >_< If going by start year..... maybe around 2003 is when I started :p jeez that's a 6 year difference haha
    That's cool! How long have you been studying for? I want to start a new project of translating a book called "田尻智 ポケモンを創った男" but the problem is that some of it are original designs from when they were thinking up of pokemon, which is going to be hard to add into a translation because it's pictures with handwritten text around them (doesn't have a scanner either lol) :( It's a work in progress though lol XD I make mistakes all the time too haha... I made the mistake of posting a part of a translation and leaving a note that I couldn't make out what the last word was because it was too blurry. Unfortunately by the time they posted a clearer image I realized I guessed wrong at the blurry one and it was hard to change the translation because so many people suck to the first one ;___; lol Lesson learned though ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…