• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LO Raikou with Calm Mind can OHKO TTar at +1, so he's not a complete Starmie clone. Thunderbolt + HP Fighting or Grass + Shadow Ball has very good coverage, all he has to do is get around his few counters.

I think that is one of the only things Raikou can do well besides Sub Calm Minder. Jirachi does that about as well too.
    Lets just say Reflect vs Will-O-Wisp is just a matter of opinion lol.

I wish the Raichu analysis wasn't deleted.. it would have been fun to see how the guy (girl?) defended himself when the flaws were pointed out.
    ----------
    Things like avoiding Will-O-Wisp on Rotom for Reflect since it has 100% accuracy and alows for either active pokemon to switch and still be in effect.
    ----------
    That's why I usually use both. Makes CB Scizor's Pursuit do a laughable amount of damage.

What's the best Rotom form for a RestTalk set (and it's set)? I'm most used to using the Lawn Mower form, but I'm open to using others if they're better suited.
    ~Retired~
    I want to enjoy the games and by playing competitively I have hurt my ability to do so.

read: i am bad at pokemon
    That's alright. Just thought I'd ask. and yea, JRC said he was gonna go inactive for a bit because he's busy, but that's all I know.
    Hey, would you be interested in tutoring for Bld? You're really good with EV's and everything so you would make a good tutor. Though you mentioned something about not wanting to do competitive battling anymore so I just thought I'd ask.
    Hey bro sup? Do you remember me from Marriland?

Why did you quit Marriland everyone misses. Maybe if you could pop in once a week everyone will be THRILLED to see you.

I mean it.

Btw I have got a RMT half completely if you could rate it I would REALLY appreciate it.

:]
    If you ever wanna battle, I'm on the Smogon Shoddy server under notthegoatseguy. I usually have "No Challenges" checked, so just PM me on Shoddy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…