• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi SOCCER PRO, i really want your tru arceus so i will give you those 3 pokemon (can you remind me what they were) \for your tru arceus. i live in sydney so i can trade from 10:00am-10:00pm sydney time. pm me when you can trade and at that time we can do the trade in the wifi room
    hey i saw yur ad about wanting a tru arceus
    and giving those 3 pokemon
    i have one if you want
    someone traded it to me the other day,
    oh. you dont want modest. ok then. is there anything else you want. i have event pokemon like jirachi wishmkr and darkrai vents all legit. i have all legendaries so is there anything else you want for your arceus. if you want i can give you the celebi and something else like jirachi wishmkr. message me what you want for arceus
    the 10 anniv celebi is lv70 modest nature and is 100% legit. should we do the deal now. give me your name and friend code. if you reply saying its a deal, i will give you my FC
    ok. deal. your true arceus for my japanese shiny giratina lv1. yes or no deal? if yes, ill give you my friend code and you give me yours and well do the deal in like 20 minutes?
    shiny raikou: hardy
    shiny latias: rash
    shiny latios: rash
    shiny deoxys: careeful
    shiny mewtwo: hardy
    shiny mew: naive
    shiny giratina: naive
    shiny lugia: modest
    shiny ho oh: docile
    shiny milotic: docile
    shiny crobat: docile
    shiny caterpie: jolly