• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha i'm greedy, what can i say...
    well, i'll be home in 4 hours or so... i can give it to you then ^^
    do you maybe have roost tm you can trade back?
    I have a masterball I can trade you ^^
    would you like to trade a Shaymin or a Darkrai for it?
    haha no problem i got it off the gts with a latios and i never used it ever its just been sitting in my bag for the last year so at least you will actually use it :)
    well lol he saw that i had commented about it on ur page and that i said i was gonna send him a hate message and he got mad lol so he sent me a vm saying hed report me so i sent him a pm since he casnt report that lol but looks like hes banned anyway so it doesnt forreal matter 2 much and basically as far as anything good u could trade me it really is just like any evd i dont already have or a egg move poke i dont already have would be perfect

and congrats on the darkrai :)
    mine too, i was aboutbto say the samething, maby something happened at nintedo's HQ well wr can trade tomaro, i bet everything will be stable by then n.n
    Don't worry hun
    I piety that poor soul

No one can destory Cresselia' gracefulnes *humphf* lol

I know but yeah maybe he's just tired of something and from what i see he's not wanted by many

I hope get developes more healthily emotionally and intellectually
    i have a wide healthy ideiology range well i like to think so lol and it is like you said
    i won't traet him bad so i didn't answer him

but to be honest i did hurt me just a little (I just called him dumb V.V) and i thoght hwas wasn't lisenting lol

and thank you so much for telling me
    I am getting better at it i just so dont understand the EV thingy
    a few people have tried to expalin but AHH so confusing Xp

sorry to leave in such a rush but sister is asking for the pc so i have to be off now lol

but thank yo so much for your help again :D
    Aww your such a nice person you make me feel mean T.T and they call me the saint lol
    but now that i know what a heck is then i would never trade anyone whatever that is
    i just hope i know how it looks like if i ever get one

and I never use the iternet much besides downloading music and seeing videos so this is the first forum i signed up for *throws conffeetii*

And i'm still a little unclear about this hack thing so i am going to agree with you
    so it never learns any moves and have differenet stats? But if it gets me the pokedex Data i think that would be fine with me as long as i didn't give my Cressy >.<
    I burly found out about this pokemon events so i imagine they are going to do anything to get there slimey fingers on them trading hacks and things but most people are nice trading other the "non hacks lol"

And Thanks my day is burly starting out
    about to play my DS and breed more you like you said lol I'm just putting an everstone and then evolving the breed one

I dind't really wanted to bother you lol Sometime i am just to lazy to do some things like look at videos gives me headahces you can just see them when you can are in the mood

lol and yes i finally discovred this breeding thing i keep hearing this tricks but for now i am sticking with my ditto

and i am glad you day was good i hope it turned out GREAT by the end ^.^
    and what happened with scarlet spedster mate? im about to leave him a hate messahe for being such a ***? do u need a darkrai cus i could clone u one for free since u lost urs
    lol u should have said them some of those guys come from as early as my ruby version theyve just been continuosly traded over lol and really im just looking fr anything i dont have or even an evd pokemon i already have thats better or is ev trained different but rally ill take almost anything thats good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…