• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For pineapple fruits taste good.

Too bad I've only bot an XBox 360.

I like syrup though.

Oh, okay. Sure, a mongoose dog. The little robot must be cuter than you are though.
    I used to think of WTF as being "Where's the Fruit?" even after I knew what it meant.

I've never actually played a Zelda game, come to think of it, though they do look fun.

Maybe, or perhaps it's just the texture.

Okay. Why do you ask?
    Okay then. I'd think more along "craves bring fruit" if the rest of the sentence wasn't there.

I'm sorry sir ;o;

I like corned beef, but not ground.

I ate soap once. It burned my throat and I needed a lot of water.
    cbf = what?

It's sticking on the border of the inner red-and-white circles.

Chicken is okay; I love tomatoes so much too. But ground beef is gross.

I also like waffles with beautyberry syrup.
    In Canada, it's spelled "doller". Duh, obviously.

What's Germany good for? Are you going for the Bratwurst? Can I have some?

You can't win. We have Canadian winters.
    ...No. I'm a Warlock :/

Yeah.

Probably I wanna be that guy or Kaizo Mario. Otherwise, I don't find many games that are challenging. I prefer playing with friends because they're better than the AI :x
    Wee!

You hit the target then... almost.

Ewwwww ground beef in sauce put with lettuce and parmesan cheese!

I LOVE WAFFLES. What is WRONG with you?!?!? How dare you make such an accusation!
    Then think more. Or let it slide.

I know, but starting out with "Your mother" threw me off at first.

Breakfast of Champions, indeed. And eww tacos.
    Well, it is nothing we have to worry about then, so all is well.

The world is already pervy, it has no real impact on the day to day lives of most people...
    You're an annoying little elitist **** with no respect for anyone but your own little hypocritical self. I could do better and longer than that but I have no idea how long my internet is lasting and I'm binging on slower music right now, so.

The Old Tower one you're talking about was just as easy as the rest. The Garden Area one managed to make me impatient and fumble a lot until I finally calmed down and focused, but otherwise it wasn't too hard.
    If I told you, you would take offense and start *****ing about it, most likely

The treasures were easy as ****, it just took me a long time to convince myself to actually get them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…