• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wait.. so do you still want a Bold Male Eevee? Wow thats a nice trade then! Lucky that its shiny!

Well hopefully you have an extra female timid one. But its alright if you don't..
    Ah sorry dude I only have a male Bold ones.. Its hard getting a female Eevee with the right nature..

Btw do you happen to have a timid female eevee?
    Tomorrow Sunday at 12:00 pm gmt-6 couldnt do it went to a party....just came by....so tomorrow is good? Also...would you like a shinny empoleon timid sub petaya 4hp/252spa/252speed...urf ice beam substitute agility? just as another trade and sorry for me being so late in decidinf the day...
    Saturday or sunday morning...probably just probably tomorrow afternoon...(gotta go to a party that day thats why im not so sure...
    And yes...sioft reseted several eevees they take forever to hatch...
    But not as much as larvitar or salamence...i remember i went on and out just to have my shinny d-dance t-tar hatch in distortion world...it was a pain!
    k ill be pending of that...right now breeding(soft reseting) a random shinny egg encounter...yeah relaxed claydol!!! sorry about that i just had to talk it out 2 someone...
    man sometimes im just lucky...i saved before getting the egg...
    i can`t today(im in my home and theres no wi-fi in here, or to be more exact i have but is not compatible with my ds...ironic aint?)well i have to leave it 4 weekend morning...ill come to serebii and pm you with the time...sorry in advance....
    he np(im not one of those guys who blacklist people...damm on some smogon users) i used the time to evolve it into a forretress lv 34 good hp good atk max def decent spdef and low speed...do not worry is untouched at lv 34(yep trained then used berries) it knows spikes rapid spin toxic spikes and explosion. So next weekend?
    And about not showing up...no worries(again) i used the time to battle with some friends that went to their home this winter..
    Haha yup. XD Thanks for the spoilers. I'll try to do that.

Yay-yay~ So, while we're on the topic of Twilight, what did you think of New Moon? owo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…