• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uh I wanna be a mod if I have to battle my way up to the top come on explain why you have me an infraction?
    Encyclopika, I would like to explain myself. I am the original writer of the fic: The Underwater Ballet. It is also posted on PE2K under the username Rawr. The fic went on hiatus for months, and I have added new chapters to that thread that have evidently not been posted by whoever's posted the fic here. Originally, I thought you had accused me of plagiarising from another site (which is what I have explained in the PM)

The fic on pe2k is here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2766779#post2766779 and it clearly states that it is posted on serebii under the name: shervin. And you will see that the date of when I posted it would be BEFORE the fic appeared here.

However, if you feel this explanation is somehow insufficient, then I am willing to accept your one year ban of fanfiction.
    That sounds exciting! The later, not so much. But that's really cool. ^^ Where are you going? xD

ooh, just noticed the double profile post. >.< My computer is bad - it doesnt show me these things. I'll fix it. xDDD
    Edit: Not working. Do you now why? D:
    OMFG UR A GILR!!!!11!

You gotta be a moron to spam a mods page lol. Anyways, I wanted to tell you happy birthday =D sorry Im late.
    ----------
    LMAO @ Profesco...and to think I wasn't going to reply. That made my day.
    ----------
    Ehehe, well, happy to do good. ^_^;;
    Haha well its true and I agree. ^.^ Practice does make perfect. :33 Hehe, I've posted it. *excited*

And thank you very much - that makes way more sense. I don't think I'll ever really write anything NC17 or R; I don't have the guts. x)P Haha, but anyways I've chosen PG-13 for it at this point but I'm keeping an open mind. If you do have a chance to take a peek and think it's better I rate it differantly, please, please tell me! >.< Aside from that, thanks so much. ^.^

~Alex
    Ama! Exams are over at the end of this month! *dances* I can come back soon! xDD Hehe, I've missed you, the stories and this site sooo much. I'm also going to post my first serebii fic soon!! That's exciting for me especially since I aspire to write like you some day. ^.^

I did have one question though; I'm lost as to what it should be rated. There are some sugestive themes but as of now nothing majorly...inappropriate is planned. The comments seem to be a little higher tolerance than that of PG-13 though based on what I read in the rules. Is it possible to rate the story overall one rating and then a particular chapter higher? That, or is it possible to rate it PG-13 but say something like "higher level themes suggested" ? I'm not really sure and I don't want to post something wrong. >.<

~ Alex
    i think poems should get there own section =/.

im a poet myself, AND I WRITE GOOD POEMS TOO!! if joe ever did make a section, I could make a thread on classifications and such, im best at quatrains myself.
    Hey, you're a mod in the anime section, correct? We've got someone whose been posting false titles all evening under two different identities. First as Scizor One, now as Serebii1. I think you're the only mod for the section on right now.

EDIT: Nevermind, someone got the thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…