• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'm not so sure about that, as far as i noticed there's a consolebash going on at alt videogames and some postcount+1 guy is being flamed away by a bunch of guys at the very moment, that and the usual stuff then.

personaly i find this forum to be one of the most immature places i have ever been at, however i've been here for a while and now that i'm here i might aswell make the best out of it.
    It sounds like you and me think alike. Get ideas, but never get them all the way done.

Sorry, but what picture would that be?

L.F.D.
    This might sound stupid, but what about something that also has the badges on them. Like for the towns that have the gyms the badge gets placed on that.

Also something like one with a main person, and their main Pokemon. Not a fully sized thing, just like a little small picture of them, or even one with a main person, and even gym leaders, with a color of their main type.

Ash would have a yellow one with some lighting, Misty blue, Drew green with rose petals.

L.F.D.
    No need to thank me. How about a ribbon that shows off an evo family. Like say one that has a Zubat on the bottom left hand, Goldbat on the bottom right, and Crobat at the top. I only looked at a few of the ribbons so, you could have something like that and I missed it.

L.F.D.
    it's a game that has millions of fans, you just got to make sure you are talking about it to the right person:p

and i'll do that right after dinner, moms just called =D
    Don't worry about that at all. A tutti noi piace passare da una lingua di volta in volta. If you want to show me some of your work I can try and help you come up with some ideas. I will also help you look for some pictures of those two and their ribbons if you with.

L.F.D.
    sorry but i don't know much about WoW to be honest, i never played the game.
    oh and i just checked the ribbons from up close, there's nothing i can find.
    it's good to hear that you didn't forgot this place. just a tip maybe you can make sprites with the theme of world of warcraft, i bet few have done that.
    Hiya.
    Since I requested for the Konoha ribbon...I get to use it right?
    If I make a fake game....could I use "some" of your fake ribbons (with credit given)?
    Hi, just wanted to say I'm completely obsessed with the thread of ribbons you made. xD It's beautiful! I can't stop looking at them - haha.

~Alex
    Happy late birthday, Ayra! I'm sorry I didn't say it to you then, I often forget to check the birthday list. But I hope you had a happy birthday!
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy 19th Birthday dear Ayra.
    Happy Birthday to you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…