• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup yup, so I told him that if he needs anymore Eevees, I'll give them to him for free, except that I want the Vaporeon nicknamed Strawberry. xD

Actually, I don't have an extra one, sorry! I must've traded my extra with somebody else. When I do get another Timid Female, I'll tell you, k? =3
    sorry i didn't talk to you...
    i didn't have much time to play unfortunately... ;_;
    If your still looking in the weekend i'll be more then happy to give you that solerock "^^
    Haha, alright. Thanks :p I noticed it had some egg moves O_O

I was going to keep it anyway xD since it seems to have hatched on my birthday last year o_O
    I didn't even ask this dude for a shiny since I was just trading my Egg Move Eevee for his egg move forretress, when he wanted to trade me a shiny empoleon (evd) and a shiny vaporeon, and I'm all like, YAAAAAAAY!!! xD

I probably do, and if I don't I'll hatch one for you. <3
    Oh oki, I'm lucky if I even hatch a Male Bold, I only have one, with its highest IV in Attack..... >,< Luckily for me, I just got a Shiny Bold Untouched Vaporeon with great IVs over trade!!

Maybe maybe maaaaayyyybeeeeee I have an extra one, I'm not sure... I'll check tomorrow errrr something like that...
    Really? Cool! ^^

Thanks! Do you happen to have a Bold Female Eevee? I don't really care for Ivs, egg moves, etc, I just need it to pass down the nature....
    Well after checking, unfortunately none of my Modest Eevees HPs are Fighting. However one of my Adamant Eevees HP is Fighting, that same Eevee happens to be shiny.

I don't know, I have some stuff to do around the house, whenever I get done I guess.

EV training can be a pain in the *** =/ and no, not yet. I go back next week :p
    I'm not sure what my Eevee's HPs are. I'll have to check later. I can trade later today. By the way, I don't really need anything, you can have the Solrock.
    I'm good on eggmove pokemon right now :p

I won't take anything for the Solrock, I said I I'd give you one :p

I managed to get my hands on a shiny adamant Swablu :p I'm in the process of EVing it and trying to build a team with it :p
    Patience is the key :) We'll get stuff sorted out in due time. About Stone Edge, I have a trade for it going on at the moment and don't want to leave the other guy hanging you know? :p but thanks for looking out :) Same guy is trading me a TRU Dragonite :p

Anything you need?

Oh that's right, I owe you a Solrock! I'm sorry! I completely forgot, yeah I have one :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…