• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mrs. Lovett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha now I'd agree there! It'd be fun actually to have a professor like that! And you much be epically amazing to be able to handle all that lol! I found a problem to begin with handling one but having different genres was cool with these two fics as well, I expect that I'm going to slightly improve in this but I don't know! You have such a passion that I think you're going to go a long way!
    My earlier post didnt post:

I've read up to the part when he gets his starter, but that porfessor seems to be a meany but I suppose it's what the job did to him. I see what you mean about having love for your writing and seeing where it's going. I certainly do for my novel but I suppose Max's Hoenn Journey has become a hobby now instead of 'my life' using the old cliche. Although in retrospect I can't see myself writing another Pokemon fic at the moment because I'd feel like I was cheating on Max and the gang lol so I guess that's a good sign!
    Both I suppose, I find that I'm good with description at the beginning and the end because I concentrate on elaborating there and making them special scense for the reader, whereas in the middle I like it fast paced. I suppose I want an even style which I could get by writing more each day :)

And good luck with Roots! Such a brilliant concept! Have I reviewed it yet? And what subjects do you take then?
    Yea that's a good idea! At least that way you can sort things out gradually as well! And my writing is good! I'm getting bits done here and there which is cool, but I just feel I should write more! How about you?
    But that shows true dedication to this line of art. So Well Done for that! And secondly I'm sorry to hear about the seminars! I hope that things really pick up and improve!
    Indeed, I'd totally agree about the mile long covnersation! It was awesome, and I love our detaled analysis of writing! Oh by the way I got my GCSE results and got an A* in English Lang and my teacher now says that publishers in the UK will use that result as a gage for publishing as well which I'm pleased about!
    Hey Mrs. Lovett! It's great to be able to reconnect with you! :) For some odd reason, I remembered about this place and logged back in. I did have some slight problems with my email, but it was cleared up, thankfully. Looking back at some of my posts, I was a really huge n00b, it's embarrassing. XD But that was over four years ago, I don't blame myself. I mean, I was only 10 back then. Anyway, I hope to see you around!
    It was sad indeed, but in the long run even though he lost everything, by that his daughter got everything back and some more, so it wasn't all that sad.
    Ah Sweeney Todd! Such a wonderful movie! and the Pies, but those Meat Pies got me wondering how good they were~ hehe, just saying hi really, your Nickname got my attention ^^
    Hi, mrs. Lovett. I found this fic of yours called Cheater. A... colorful read, to say the least. It was pretty funny, what with the Full Restores and the Disclaimer Agreement stuff.

Since I can't review (I think, by checking the dates), I just came here to congratulate on your work and so that you know you had new reader. I started Emerald recently and I just got my fifth badge with great difficulty: and now it seems I know what to expect from the future... XD
    All the characters were sympathetic in their own way, but Sweeney, Lovett, and the Judge all got what they deserved in the end. :p Mrs. Lovett's death was GRUESOME. XD
    Letting you know that you won 1st prize in the raffle.
    Let me know when you can trade in order to receive your Deoxys.
    Hey the ghost type lovers group is holding a raffle to celebrate that we have 200 members now. You can participate and check out the prize in the 'raffle' thread of the group. Only 35 members can participate so you need you be quick if you want to win.
    Just informing you that the Ghost Lovers Group is now holding its first tournament.
    First prize is a shiny Darkrai, Second is Shiny Sableye and Third is shiny Shuppet.
    Only 20 are being accepted, so post your FC in the tournament thread if you want to reserve a spot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…