• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• also before i forget...i will be battling as well if u well want to try a team just talk to me while trading or in waiting room...k im out of serebbi in 3..2..good luck in advance hope to c u there....out!
    and about time give me 20-30 mins...im knida starving right now...migth drop in burger kig to eat something and then go to trade...i will be disconnected from serebii while trading/battling just be a lil patient on me....
    those are fine...altough u might help me lots if u had a water 3 pokemon(better if it is corsola) with 31 hp or a female def increasing nature non impish cradily lileep...
    if not well eeves or something quirky u might have would work...if by any means u have an event regigigas to borrow/clone...well that would be the beast!...if not like said before eevees will do XD.
    good i shall do as told do you want me to teach it eq? i have lots to spare
    iRock forretress and Strawberry on shinny vap got it.
    not so weird...i was thinking you would go tpunch,fpunch,ipunch,trrick room on dusknoir...confuse ray is a good choice(i use it on lanturn and managed to force a sweep in ou with vespiquen thanks to that move 6 DO...my opponent rushed to its death then sweep the rest with scarf abomasnow lol) yet well will o whisp lowers atk by 66% that i recall...well i you want i can erase it so confuse ray stays, and thunder punch instead of whil o whisp is that okay?
    Anyhow ill be there trading battling in about 20 minutes and will last 4 about 2 to 2 and a half hours if u ever feel like trying a competitive team on the way im around feel free to do it. Again waiting 4 the trades;if u dont have what i need...(nearly no-one uses em) im okay 4 and with the eevees.
    lol is almost the trade time 80 mins(barely), tough i like eeves(more precisely the evolutions it gets) a lot ;) i was thiking of a male 31 ivs water 3 egg group pokemon for breeding purposes(cradily and tentacruel(have a bold one but not a calm)) or almost same hystory 31 hp indeterminate knowing pain split(want to breed again 4 a dusknoir but mine is female and released the male mismagius with 31 hp i had 4 the job) or knowing trick room, destiny bond(bannette ubber lead...gallade could work but i already run other sets)...if there isnt well ill take the eevees just 4 the awesome sake.
    *glomps back*

An extra Bold Eevee? Sure, why not? xD

Nope, I still don't have both of those. =w=' If there's anything else, though, I'd be happy to trade it with you~
    ...Np sorry about the nicknames didnt read the VM`s while trading if you ever wish to change the nicknames well u can retrade em to me 4 that...not gonna stole em...they are yours.
    Anyhow no worries im gonna keep that in mind...and btw one of the eevees in the eggs was a sassy with 20+ ivs...is a curse-annoyer umbreon now. and the impish well im gonna make it a sheer batton passer glaceon(unexpected and useful in the new UU hail team im gonna make).Thanks 4 the trade enjoy the vaporeon,empoleon and forretress.
    Lol thats a nice nickname because a shiny vaporeon is somewhat have a pinkish-purple-ish color.

Well its alright dude. Thanks for checking it out.
    Oh wow thats a great deal! That dude is definitely generous.

Aw thanks mate but its alright if you can not hatch one since I do know how its difficult to get a female ones.. Let alone with Timid nature!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…