• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry the lag said i replied >(

Anyways it could br argued either way, with some games for the NES to the Wii, either way its kinda hard to tell

But you know the Meta Knight is awesome gracefully soaring the midnight skies =p
    Not much, i have nothing planned for the weekend so i can chill out.

I had a lovely meal with my uncle and my cousin which i haven't done in quite a while which was really nice :)
    Just put everything on above normal, works with mine TV.

Twilight Princess is the best selling ZELDA game, not the best Nintendo game =p A lot of people would jump on that xD

Oh that game is fun xD; Havnt played it in a while. And that is because the Meta Knight is awesome =p
    Haha makes me glad i got my own wii and tv ;D. TV is old but hey whatever works =D

Lols i did hear it was an awesome game

Im just playing Kirby cause he's awesome
    Seems like things were better whenever i was in there. And sure why not? Time to take control, I appointed you to be VP for a reason you know
    Lol look behind you... Im just kidding xD;

Seriously? Ugh i think the pres is getting lazy, maybe you should make the announcements
    You can still log into it im not sure.

How well thats sad for the anime club, i guess that means i wont make a surprise visit then
    Just do it in the library, the aisle way, the one by the window AKA the rattle >D
    just try the number 129687.

Lol, I knew the anime club would go that far
    Just do it in the library, the aisle way, the one by the window AKA the rattle >D
    just try the number 129687.

Lol, I knew the anime club would go that far
    Well speaking of which they have recently changed the sig rules on here =p just remember i said that xD

And its alright. Maybe next time im over that way i will pop by and give you a copy from the Thumbdrive... Hmmm i wonder if my user would still work on those puters xD... Hey why dont you try my school number? XD you can use it as a storage for games so you dont get in trouble
    Well speaking of which they have recently changed the sig rules on here =p just remember i said that xD

And its alright. Maybe next time im over that way i will pop by and give you a copy from the Thumbdrive... Hmmm i wonder if my user would still work on those puters xD... Hey why dont you try my school number? XD you can use it as a storage for games so you dont get in trouble
    I'm on a Kingdom Hearts game at the moment, but i might switch it for my new Mystery Dungeon, i've been playing it for about 2 weeks and i don't feel like i'm getting anywhere with it.
    Lol =p yeah it will do that for you xD

Um, not sure, you know we aint supposed to talk about emulators on here =p just google it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…