• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Firekit
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Zapdos one is pure luck, though :p
    Articuno took me 32 Ultra Balls to capture, and I only brought 40 lol
    Great, just got a pretty good Sapphire and FireRed runs yesterday :p

Calm Articuno and Calm Kyogre on first try, and Zapdos gets into Poke Ball (yes, the standard red-on-top-and-white-on-bottom one) when its HP is still at around 90%, and no status involved either.
    Zapdos' nature is also good enough, Naive.
    heh while i was only off by an entire country worth. *woo* i had a hunch you were spanish cuz you talk just like my best friend tamara. dont get me wrong i think its really cute. i am almost embarrased that someone who speaks english as a second language, speaks it better then 90% of my friends who speak it as their primary language. *hands you a giant cookie* *does a little dance* *woo*

anywhoz, so why is bulbasaur your favorite pokemon?
    hey sorry my internet connection died. you go to your pal pad and use it it has your friend code in there mine is Trainer Name: 789
    FC: 2278 7224 8591
    srr can't help you with that :s
    I'm don't have wifi, and I have no clue about how electronics work so you have to find you aswer elsewhere.
    well thx *i think*. *hands you a cookie*. so you live in the US eh? whereabouts? (state) if i may ask. i live in florida :3.

please dont be offended: i am going guess you are in california? also that you are not from the US originally. reason i say that is you speak very proper. not saying its a bad thing, you seem very sweet, you just come off as a bit serious. again i didnt mean offense. just wondering tis all. *hands you another cookie and gives you a hug*
    lol collection eh? i'm flattered, ^w^ *yay i'm now a cute umbreon plushie doll* *hops ontop of dresser* lol well if ya ever need anything or just wanna chat im on and off relatively often.
    O_O well hello there. why do i have the honor of recieving a friend request from someone such as yourself? is there something about me that caught your eye hmm?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…