• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I'd be intrested in it...let me know what you want, I can do some basic iv breeding and I can ev train
    Like, what items or w/e would you want for one of the shiny Magnemite (dont care that the stats arent that good)
    Hey just wondering, you have multiple Shiny Eevee? What do you want in return if I wanted to get one off you?
    No problem-o. In the meantime, I should get back to my work. Here are some other suggestions for your next shiny hunts:

Bagon (found in Pearl)
    Absol
    Zubat (name your first one "Ugly" and evolve it into shiny Crobat; if you haven't seen one already, you'll know what I mean when you first see it!)
    Poochyena (My personal favorite. Three woots for "Barbie" Mightyena! XD)
    Hmm... Do you have the Diamond version? If so, my next recommendation to you would be shiny Larvitar, which are just north of Orebrough. They look quite cool with their neon green color; however, I am a bit disappointed with the coloration of shiny Pupitar and Tyranitar.

Also, another pretty-looking shiny would be shiny Ponyta. (I snagged one off the GTS last night after a crazy and very rushed chain-trade effort! :D) Ponyta --> Rapidash isn't much for competitive battling with it's stinky move-pool, but who can resist a beautiful white Ponyta with a blue-fire mane?? It's hot, hot, hot! (Shiny Rapidash has a silver-colored white-fire mane, which is cool, but not as pretty as shiny Ponyta.)
    I saw your sig.

So, you're out of ideas for your next shiny hunt? How about shiny Shinx? That's the one I'm currently working on.
    Hey just waned to let you know that i just received the Effort Ribbon!
    Thanks for all your help!

And can i now battle any pokemon since all my EV's are filled up?
    Sorry =P
    Well there are many things that can end your chain
    But a certain amount of steps won't brake your chain..
    Unless your repel, well you kno
    Hey :)
    I saw your post on the shiny thread about
    Chaining and well from what I know is that your chain will
    End if all four squares come out of sight
    Oh and I know that from exp. =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…