• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I decided that this forum was enough for me when someone I had constant talk with here since I came, left, and most of the others only came on when its like 3am for me. And there has been, or was anyway, an unflux of newbies. I'm not saying I dislike them or anything, but they mini-mod horribly. I mean, on this forum, the mods don't mod, why should someone who joined today?

Well it seams like you've been busy :D
    Haha, really? Maybe when we turned 20, something would actually happen xD

I'm going to go grab my dinner (or is it grabing me....) Be right back!
    Yeah I PM it to you when I got it.

though I can't be there for you in RL I can be there for you on SPPF and in spirit. if you need someone to talk to I there for you

helpful friend and great friends.
    I see well any shipping you like?

that mean I would have let you stay there if I was a doctor.

I take it she been unconisces for awhile.
    Haha, too bad I didn't got you a birthday present.
    I can be very childish, but then turned to be the mature one xD My mood or personalities change very quick.
    well dose Luara have any favorite shippings if I may ask?

I see, your with her?

yeah I see. there alot of bad stuff happening to good people, Haiti never deserve that earthquak and now Luara and you.
    any shipping and storyline you like me to use.

yeah so she still in Hospital.

yeah I have a heart prolbem to. my not as bad but yeah unlike you or Luara who have 3 or 4 heart value, I miss one and another not working right. meaning I only have 1 working value. Not really sure on all the details as I have a big fear of blood but that most of it.
    It's sad, ain't it?
    Well, we must prepare for any situation I guess. Life is unpredictable....aahh, this old coot have been talking nonsense eh? Haha, I'm too mature for my ages.
    Heart problem eh? Same as mine, coronary heart disease. It's dangerous alright, but can be weaken. I hope she can overcome this...
    ohh my... I sorry I can't be there for you.

is there anything I can do for you?

and at least she has you there for support.
    Don't worry, she will be better. Because, she got you to care about her, and her parents. She should be fine, as long as there is always someone beside her (in this case, it's you :D)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…