• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea lol.

Lol probs not, we just have like 300 yr 12s lol.

Anyway soz I gtg to dancing nw. Will be back around 9:30. See ya.
    You don't even want to know lol :p.

Ok no ours wasn't 10 mins. I stood in line for a whole hour waiting to be told in 2 mins that I can do all th subjects I chose. So annoying.
    Haha family photos. Good times lol :p.

Not much, I had subject confirmation this morning at school, physio this afternoon, and i'm going to watch dancing this evening.
    Me too :).

----------

How do you know their smarter than you? Your year 13, they like only do year 11 lol :p.

----------

*hugs*. Well it's awesome to be back :). See ya!
    Ok here goes...you can sleep on it lol :p.

It's hard to explain, but it's like your dreaming, but it's a really real dream. Everything is so clear. I would drift in and out of times where i could hear things and when I went to another place. I actually spent most of the time talking to my mum, who I always saw. We would just talk a lot of the time about stuff. After the 3rd day, I think, she told me I had a choice to make, to come with her, or go back to the real world, and I remember thinking about it for a long time, at least another day I think. I wanted so bad to go with mum. Her and I were best friends when she was alive, probably because we were quite close in age, she was only 16 years older than me and Laura, and that's why we were so close. She wanted me to come with her, but she said that I couldn't give up on life because of her. And when I thought about it I knew she was right, how could I be so selfish as to leave my brothers and sisters, Laura, Dad, Tim, everyone I knew just because I wanted to be with mum. So I decided to come back.

I don't know if it was all a dream, or if it was actually real. But it felt very real, and there have been reports of the same thing happening to other people in my situation too.

----------

Yea I know lol.

-------

Yea sounds like a good idea lol, I'm tired too lol.
    Well it's pretty unusual actually. I hope you don't find it too weird.......

-------

Lol in case you haven't noticed, my family isn't exactly 'normal' lol :p.
    Not exactly. It varies from person to person. But my experience was pretty unique. Haha yea I know, shes only year 8 this year, but her and Amanda are sitting NCEA level 1 eng, maths and bio lol :p.
    Haha you'd be suprised. A lot goes on when your in a coma. Haha well sorry, Laura was a little preocupied, and Isabella was pretty much petrified of you lol. (she's only 12, she's scared of guys that are older than her lol, she's extremely shy :p.)
    Yea it seems like a loooooong time ago. Mind you, time goes reeeeealllllly slow when your in a coma. Haha you know if you want a hug all you have to do is ask :p. *hugs*
    Yea :). It's now that I appreciate the little things like that, it's kinda weird lol. But yea things were looking a bit grim there for awhile, but I don't go down without a fight lol :p
    Haha lol :). Well compared to how I was feeling a couple of weeks ago I'm feeling fantastic! I can actually eat food and keep it down, and I'm not hooked up to huge machines with needles poking in me lol :). I can go outside again! I'm seriously fantastic right now lol :). (Apart from looking pretty hideous lol :p.)
    Hey!!!! *hugs*. Omg it's so nice to talk to you again!!! You don't know how much I've missed you!!
    Hi, Isabella again.

I have fantastic news :). Hana woke up from her coma today, and her memory is totally back to normal! Her memory isn't resetting anymore, and she pretty much remembers everything which is amazing :). She is allowed to come home on Monday, possibly Tuesday. And she wants me to say hi to you, and that she loves you and misses you an can't wait to talk to you again :).

I hope your well, at least this is better news than before! :).
    Hi

It's Isabella here, Laura and Hana's little sister. Laura hasn't left the hospital since last week, she has been with Hana all the time, so she asked me to come and tell you how Hana is doing.

Her memory was still resetting every 30 seconds until Monday when she went into a coma. She has been non responsive, but is still able to breath on her own. Doctors think that this has happened because her body is trying to protect her, and the plus side is if she does wake up, then there is a higher chance that her memory will be back to normal, so it's not all bad news.

I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you this, cause you don't know me, but Laura hasn't left Hana's side.

I hope your ok. :)
    Hopefully it will be :). Cause believe me. We can be so much trouble when we want to be. ;).

Anyway I'm off to bed. I'll hopefully talk to you again soon. See ya.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…