• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, what's up?
    Haven't heard from you and I'm wondering if everything's okay TT.TT
    Sorry about the late reply though ><

I have Spiritomb and Manaphy for you :) They're just waiting to get a new home :p

No no, a hacked pokemon functions and looks just like a real one. Technically, they're real pokemon. They just aren't legit. Some people hack their pokemon with outrageous stats and moves they'd never know. Other people hack in the bounds of acceptance, and there's nothing wrong with that :)
    Btw, there's going to be a pokemon event starting January 30th!! It's going to run until Feb 14th :'D It's an in-store event, being held at Gamestop. All you have to do is visit a Gamestop in the US during that time and bring your DS and Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and you'll be able to download the PCP (Pikachu colored Pichu). That's what you'll get at this event :)
    But this is no ordinary PCP, when transferred to HG/SS, it unlocks the Spikey Eared Pichu event!!! IT'S A MUST HAVE OMG!! *squee*

How's YOUR day so far? :p

I agree, Cresselia is amazing ='D
    And... you're welcome ;)

*poke*
    I can't believe you called you that!!
    Oh my God =(
    I'm sorry ): ):
    *hugs*

Yea.... I think you should treat people well no matter where you are!!
    It's tried and true; treat people well and they will return it 120% :)

Pokerus is an illness that helps in EV training :)
    You can infect other pokemon but going in bushes and running away from the wild pokemon. After a few times you should have another pokemon infected.
    But watch out! By 12:00 AM the pokemon is cured of Pokerus and can no longer spread it! Keeping it in the PC keeps it from losing the disease ;D

About EV training. <-- it's a really good article!!
    If you have any questions you can ask me :)

Oh, and Spiritomb can only be obtained after you talk to 32 people underground... Don't worry! I can breed you an egg move Spiritomb!! And nickname it too :3
    Haha, don't worry bout him :p
    Even if someone wrongs me I wouldn't trade them a hack xD

You've never used a forum before? :O :O :O

It's okay, I have legit Darkrai so I don't need the hack :)
    A hack is a pokemon obtained through a cheated device; Action Replay or Gameshark, etc. Basically, it wasn't obtained legitly (sp?) so it has no real value =/
    I mean, who wants to collect hacked events? Could you seriously be proud of that?

My day was good :) Thanks for asking!!
    How was yours??
    Oh, and yes I did! But I didn't respond yet cause I didn't get a chance to listen to the songs. Y'know, I think it's really rude when you're having a discussion and someone responds with like two lines. It shows you aren't listening and don't care =(
    That's why I like to take my time in discussions, to ensure I answer properly =D
    Don't worry, the vids have loaded and now all I need to do is watch them! xD

No problem :)
    That's crazy talk!!
    Why don't you breed moar?
    You can have a whole box full of 'em! XD
    You welcome
    Some online people are so rude and never think anyone
    the virtual world is so revealing lol

aww i'm raising my chimchar that you gave me
    and omg the Pokerus rocks!!

I never heard of it but it looks cool lol

im trying to figure out where to catch a spiritbomb thingy
    it's so annoying i never found it lol