• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm, I'm not on my computer, but did you say something about you being a French Monster and your family is part French? [•]_[•]

That's good ^_^

I've been in the hospital lately, so I guess I'm average =\ I think I might be epileptic, which would be kind of a downer.
    So my translator came throught this time? It usually gives horrible translations! I can't speak French to save my life. I took it for half a year in fifth grade, but all I retained was that red was rouge xD

So how've ya been? It's been a while.
    :D Niiice.

And speaking of requests, I should be getting to your request very soon. The image the person in front of you choose doesn't seem to be working anymore so you get moved up. I'll probably have it done before the night is out.
    :3 Alrighty, how 'bout this:

Type: Banner
    Size: 300 x 150
    Pic or pics (2 max plz): one , two (you don’t have to use both, that’s just if you have space you need to fill. Otherwise just the first one would be lovely)
    Text?: Filia Ul Copt
    Colors: Blue or Purple

XP I hope that's not any trouble. Take as much time as you need.
    your teachers complain too much and are too greedy. (here in canada we seen this before they want want want. if they dont get what they want they strike.) if it were in my (hope to create) country they wouldent be able to complain and strike or theyd be out of a job or in jail.
    ok, well do you want the links to the osngs, I cans end them to youvia PM, email, whatever just tell me if you want them, you might want to try barnesandnoble.com for the book, if there is a barnes and noble near you then you can get it shipped to your house for free by visiting them and they don't have it in stock, but if it is in stock then aparently you can get itstore near you then you can
    Well, that would be lovely actually :)

I'm gonna have to think about that though... I never make my own requests XD
    oh hey diablo, sorry i didn't respond last time things got a little hectic on work and forgot all about it:(

how have you been doing? still busy with things i do hope? ;)
    Nah, it keeps me from getting bored :)

Yeah. I always want to put off homework until the last minute too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…